Page 50 of 60 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1191

Thread: Mayo Junior Soccer

Closed Account
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    646 Posts
    B team player is well informed, although I don't feel I should washing the dirty linen in public. AGM on this friday and there'll be a few harsh words I'd say. It's been building up to this for a few years, some might say the burning resentment in the background made us so successful(relatively)

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs up

thanks joe....i agree keep the dirty washing in_house.shouldnt have asked ,apologies,,,

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

straight talk

Quote Originally Posted by FahyForever
    I have to agree with Mossy; for all the inside information Renovator seems to have on rules, regulations and matters of Mayo League Football, it's still all virtually incomprehensible due to his dazzling array of grammatical errors, spelling mistakes and Really Annoying Usage Of Capitals. I'm not trying to be smart here or to attack him, it's just that I think a lot more people would read his posts if they had paragraphs and made sense, rather than being similiar to huge slabs of verse from the old testament.
    Fahy f. Usage of capitals are to draw your attention I try and keep an eye opened for sp gram errors
    by the way I am sure you get the picture

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Exclamation get it on

Quote Originally Posted by Manfred
    Well here we go again! Firstly excellent game in Celtic park last Sun v Bangor Hibs - and a good crowd. Charlestown ladies also doing extremly well. But lets do the 'reno' and dispense with footballing matters and mention Milebush. Obviously I have no problem getting insider info on that pitch.
    It takes such a small mind to mention the possability of something wrong with the goals without having the balls to back it up. But here are the facts:two weeks ago a there was a challenge game on the omnigrass. The ref, been greedy, also wanted to do the line on the Mayo v Clare Ladies game and asked for a time change. This wasnt possible and he got the hump. He then got one of his 'mates' to phone the press and complain about the goals. The press, having sense, contacted Milebush and inspected said goals, which have FAI regulation weights on them. On the dug outs, the bases are in and fenced and the rest will be in place before the season kicks off. (On-going work). On that note, and I know that this thread is been used by genuine football people (hello Don & Mossy), I have to say that while the rubbish that Reno is spreading is allowed to continue, this can not be a proper football forum. His lies are bad, but the disinformation is terrible. Lock it up 12th man, do us all a favour.

I will just say the truth does hurt alittle.

its good to see the astro will meet the Criteria same as all other Mayo grounds
    the word is misinformation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Good luck to Westport in FAI Cup and to Swinford under 18 in Connacht Cup this weekend.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    5 Weeks To Kick Off!! Yippee

Closed Account
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    646 Posts
    Bleeding Eck. Is that all? We'll all have to start working on the fitness. How's things down in Cross? How many have you signed for the coming season? What's your pitch like? Will you suffer from players missing if it clashes with GAA? And what club colours will you be taking on?

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Vandal to be prosecuted

The person responsible for such destruction of the Ballina Town pitch has been caught. I am happy to report that SHE will be prosecuted in Mid-February. Good luck to all Mayo clubs over the coming weeks.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs up straight talk

Quote Originally Posted by Ballina Town
    The person responsible for such destruction of the Ballina Town pitch has been caught. I am happy to report that SHE will be prosecuted in Mid-February. Good luck to all Mayo clubs over the coming

weeks.
    Your welcome on board Ballina, i'm glad to here some lady or what ever you like to call her be prosecuted.
    I would hope She suffer's to no end if found guilty of her crime,this is a crime against the community young and not so young.
    I hope she can sleep at night after what she done.Good luck with further developments in Ballina town,and for the new season ahead.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballina Town
    The person responsible for such destruction of the Ballina Town pitch has been caught. I am happy to report that SHE will be prosecuted in Mid-February. Good luck to all Mayo clubs over the coming weeks.
    Glad to see that it may bring closure to this.
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn!!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by joe_denilson
    Bleeding Eck. Is that all? We'll all have to start working on the fitness. How's things down in Cross? How many have you signed for the coming season? What's your pitch like? Will you suffer from players missing if it clashes with GAA? And what club colours will you be taking on?

village team small numbers - very few experienced players - might struggle in first year. Pitch. We have to take the cattle off it!!!

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

C'Bar Celtic

Any word of how the carew park's appeal went last night???
    "First is First, Second is Nowhere"

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sinabhuil
    village team small numbers - very few experienced players - might struggle in first year. Pitch. We have to take the cattle off it!!!
    Colours White with black stripes

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

all is not well though thee grape vine

Quote Originally Posted by galactico
    where are you joe_d,i here all is not well in the snugboro camp,few people have re-signed for next season{info provided by b team player} and there was heated words between a couple of senior players after sundays game can you shine some light on this ?

I have heard though the Grape Vine that the Management team of Snugboro F.C. is unhappy with the behaviour of some players in the club.
    They are now considering alternative offers from outside the club.
    Hopefully Snugboro committee will be dealing with the matter in the coming days.
    The information is from a sound source.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs down lost boy

Quote Originally Posted by Manfred
    Well here we go again! Firstly excellent game in Celtic park last Sun v Bangor Hibs - and a good crowd. Charlestown ladies also doing extremly well. But lets do the 'reno' and dispense with footballing matters and mention Milebush. Obviously I have no problem getting insider info on that pitch.
    It takes such a small mind to mention the possability of something wrong with the goals without having the balls to back it up. But here are the facts:two weeks ago a there was a challenge game on the omnigrass. The ref, been greedy, also wanted to do the line on the Mayo v Clare Ladies game and asked for a time change. This wasnt possible and he got the hump. He then got one of his 'mates' to phone the press and complain about the goals. The press, having sense, contacted Milebush and inspected said goals, which have FAI regulation weights on them. On the dug outs, the bases are in and fenced and the rest will be in place before the season kicks off. (On-going work). On that note, and I know that this thread is been used by genuine football people (hello Don & Mossy), I have to say that while the rubbish that Reno is spreading is allowed to continue, this can not be a proper football forum. His lies are bad, but the disinformation is terrible. Lock it up 12th man, do us all a favour.
    Renovator have you been so mean to Manfred that he is gone for ever. (we miss him) Shame on you renovator

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Manfred Manfred

Quote Originally Posted by itisnow
    Renovator have you been so mean to Manfred that he is gone for ever. (we miss him) Shame on you renovator
    You sound one of the same but i hope not

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs down Carrew appeal Lossed

Quote Originally Posted by Superman
    Any word of how the carew park's appeal went last night???
    Yes I believe celtic were sucessful based on reports I am hereing.
    this also good news for the mayo league as there rule 34 is intacked dispite the soundings from Noel Kennedy.
    So may be Mr kennedy may have to retracked his postion on this one and except mayo league clubs can after all transfer after 31 july to competitions outside ML as per rules of Conn and F.A.I. this is also good news for other remaining clubs from Mayo in outside Competition Good Luck to Celtic in the next round.
    A word of warning doesn't mean will heard the last of this from a celtic postion.
    This only clears that they have not broken Mayo Rules
    Question Have they been clear on F.A.I. RULES?we wait and see.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by renovater
    I have heard though the Grape Vine that the Management team of Snugboro F.C. is unhappy with the behaviour of some players in the club.
    Hopefully Snugboro committee will be dealing with the matter in the coming days.
    Small bit on this before footballing matters: 'Sound source' is it as sound as the Connacht source that you used regarding last Con meeting? That worked well!!
    Do we know the name of the Mayo person who suggested at the Con meeting that Celtic should be instructed not to play C.Kelly?
    Why are you so interested in gossip?
    I think any Mayo person that tried to get a Mayo team kicked out of the FAI junior cup should be hanged, drawn & quartered!
    Treachery & treason in the 21st century! Good luck to the 'heane next week, and good luck to Snugboro who have been super over the last two seasons.
    Tough luck on Westport. They looked like a tired team, and rightly so after their exertions over the past 36 months. The score line didnt do them justice.
    Were you at the game Reno? Actually, were you ever at a game? Mabe Buckly Park, or with your friends in Carew Park? Never mind, plenty more rule books to digest before bed time!

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by mossy
    What can one say ?
    On the bright side is't it great to see some football coverage on that most GAA of provincial papers The Western at last !!. Pity it took a pitch to get destroyed to get it though.
    On a lighter note I hope that all and sundry will be in the port on Sunday. Not very confident myself, never am when they are at home.
    The Heane game will be the next W.E. I presume and as for Celtic expect an FAI smudge and a replay deemed the outcome.
    What do you mean Manfred about the Don and I ? If it is the ramblings of the renovator that upsets you if so then I must plead innocence as the diction is a bit too hard to take so I generally skip said contributions as the 'nom de plume' is obvious. Comprende !!
    Hi mossy, I was just using yourself & don as examples of footballing people. At least youve been to games and would seem to have footballing kudos. Tired of Reno's ramblings against Mayo teams, thought mabe we could ignore him and discuss the finer side of the beautiful game. Ya. I know, I keep getting sucked in to reply to his rubbish, but I will bring it to a halt. Just didnt like all his lies, treason and DISinformation! At some stage we will all have to stand up and be counted.

Closed Account
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    646 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by renovater
    Alternative offers? For players? What are you on about?

Page 50 of 60 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast