Page 127 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127
Results 2,521 to 2,540 of 2540

Thread: Cork AUL 2023/24

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    It would take the AUL to end up with a mess like this!
    What I would say is surely Grattan will be going all out to get a result tonight, if they lost tonight and went on to win their appeal there would be a big asterisk next to that league win in my opinion.
    Fellas here talk about the Coachford bias but I bet the AUL are praying Grattan get a result tonight just to have this situation over with!
    Also very strange that Grangevale would get involved when there was nothing to be gained for themselves

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by latte2012 View Post
    It’s getting more confusing to me but then again I’m probably paying too much attention to what harsh is saying with the emphasis on the photos on fai connect. Is he now suggesting that a player played under a different name? Thats the only thing where the photo is relevant.

If what you’re saying is true about a typo on the system in regards to a registered player, grangevale squealing and grattan trying to use it as a get out of jail card it’s not a good look for both of those clubs. I could be wrong but the system is fairly fool proof in terms of registering players unless someone was completely acting the ******** and giving a different name and date of birth etc. Wanderers would be pretty stupid if they were knowingly at that carryon.
    I made up the reason because all we were told is that player is registered but registered incorrectly.

That was just my made up example of player registered incorrectly

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Lads the player was illegal signed with team outside cork Aul never did their homework when Grattan appealed and it doesn’t matter who told who or what way you win the league if a team is caught cheating punish um.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Harsh ref View Post
    Lads the player was illegal signed with team outside cork Aul never did their homework when Grattan appealed and it doesn’t matter who told who or what way you win the league if a team is caught cheating punish um.
    What you mean AUL never did their homework? If he was registered with another club on comet that would show up on the system. Unless they were intentionally trying to fool it.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LetItLong11 View Post
    It would take the AUL to end up with a mess like this!
    What I would say is surely Grattan will be going all out to get a result tonight, if they lost tonight and went on to win their appeal there would be a big asterisk next to that league win in my opinion.
    Fellas here talk about the Coachford bias but I bet the AUL are praying Grattan get a result tonight just to have this situation over with!
    Also very strange that Grangevale would get involved when there was nothing to be gained for themselves
    Grangevale are that one lad in school that tells the teacher when someone copied someone’s else’s homework

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Grangevale had their own appeal against the galacticos. Their appeal was rejected. so if anything Grattan got wind of that and the same player must have played against them and went and appealed AUL said no (shock) and then they appealed to MFA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Ah lads this is better than an episode of Corrrie.

Grangevale are nearly a better newspaper than a football club at this stage.
    With all their social media post and now leaking people’s personal information some crowd to be fair.

Back to the matter at hand I suppose key to all this is who does the players 1st registration lie is it with Wanders or the club outside Cork.

If it’s City Wanders you would say they haven’t done much wrong.

Yes maybe their player deceived them but surely would have more consequences for the other club he was registered with.

But again who the first registration is with is the key to all this.

But how are Grangevale stuck in all this?

Why would you be bothered.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Not forget and no disrespect to castleview but it was poor league and knocka won poor cup the Gratts looking now to go unbeaten again in the prem not bad for bunch of old fellas proving time and time again why their best Aul side up Norrie lad

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Not forget and no disrespect to castleview but it was poor league and knocka won poor cup the Gratts looking now to go unbeaten again in the prem not bad for bunch of old fellas proving time and time again why their best Aul side up Norrie lad
    Premier was also very poor let’s be honest. Fair play to grattan can only beat who’s put in front of them but you can’t downplay castleviews win and not be honest about grattans league. That they might not even win yet. I’d say coachford are surprised themselves they are in with a shout still, they were fielding a team thrown together early season.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Started badly with the Cathedral & Knocka case. This will only get worse with the lads in charge.

As far as I'm aware, Grattan identified the player who had cost Galacticos points previously and no club in appeals be it Grangevale or UCC or Springfeld didn't get on to Grattan. The confusion around must be that the same player kept playing which if true is daft.

Grattan deserved the 3 points and the league. Several players illegal the night of the game. There must be a level playing field.

Wanderers player told me they struggled badly this year and "had to" play illegal lads to fulfill fixtures. I feel sorry for Corkbeg for waiting around regarding relegation.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Latte aul poor in general this year mossy haven’t 8 teams Henry Healy haven’t 8 poor from aul should of kept it the mossy let both leagues compete for it haven’t so little teams in division was horrendous to few teams should of being put up the division scrap division 3 would of made it better.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    When I was out cross Friday night talking to few knocka lads listen to this talk about taking the biscuit start of season they met will Aul Martin told um they needed to pay 200 euro fee to come back into league which they would be giving back last game of season they before Henry final they got email telling um they were deducted 3 points for giving strand a walkover over and wait for it drum roll please a 200 euro fine hahahahahahaha you couldn’t make it up surely has to be a fine they new that was coming but how ironic it was the 200 they were due back next day ? haha.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    When I was out cross Friday night talking to few knocka lads listen to this talk about taking the biscuit start of season they met will Aul Martin told um they needed to pay 200 euro fee to come back into league which they would be giving back last game of season they before Henry final they got email telling um they were deducted 3 points for giving strand a walkover over and wait for it drum roll please a 200 euro fine hahahahahahaha you couldn’t make it up surely has to be a fine they new that was coming but how ironic it was the 200 they were due back next day ? haha.
    Any club adjudged to have given a walkover will be fined by the management committee with a minimum of €150 to apply.

May as well charge them the €200 whats €50 among friends?

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Grattan United will lift the cup tonight up in o neill park regardless of the result as they are 4 points clear going into tonight’s game

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    True Kevin I’d say if knocka had to pay 500 entry fee that’s what the walkover would of cost they were never getting change haha.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

For all your talk, Harsh, Castleview beat Grattan. They did the double over Knocka and the double over Cathedral, Are you still bitter about them beating what's there of the Northside teams? You said Grattan would get the quad, They got one trophy and they were lucky with their appeal. I can guarentee you they wont win the Mossie. i'll come back here after that final to roast ya for the last time this season, Until next season.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Jesus we were having good conversation till Castleview head cones tearing in relax Aulstar will ya I’m not getting into the Castleview thing again but I’ll say this ye beat a Grattan team who played fellas in that game that haven’t got a game since ffs knocka 11 fellas falling out of River lane capable of beating knocka told ye weeks ago knocka were cup team and brilliant ye bate Cathedral twice excellent all together oh wait they were relegated hahahaha Grattan miles ahead of any Aul team up this way and that one cup they won so far is the league Premier league so chill boy will ya I’m trying to watch’s the stars warming up

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Well done Grattan Premier Champions and unbeaten again we’ll rock the Josh tonight

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Well done Grattan Premier Champions and unbeaten again we’ll rock the Josh tonight
    What was the score harsh?

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Get in Gratts. That's how you do it, f**K the AUL dinosaurs trying to hand Coachford the league. Time for Conlon and Fitz to head off to pasture.