Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 2398

Thread: Cork AUL 2023/24

Suspended
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AULstarboy View Post
    You’ve something to say about every team would Knocka beat Killarney? Didn’t Knocka and Grattan play Castleview and both lost? Grattan are a good side but they don’t beat Killarney and it’s as simple as that, the score line obviously flattered Castleview, Killarney won the game and deservedly so but you can’t come on here and criticise a team and your own team are struggling with one of the best teams on paper. Throw a few wins together and make the league interesting
    Knocka lost to 12 men and Knocka would give any team up there a game as the did with the might grangvale ..castleview wherr lucky the had the ref on there side the goal that wasn't giving was nearly done nashs Borden ffs but Knocka didn't talk about if after and the shook hands after as a good team do ..yes we where struggling but in a final that castleview are knocked out off and where doing just fine no pressure here just worrie about yer premier A that's I have 5 off bud

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Second go off the ref and you mentioned loads of players out too multiple times. Yet, you say you've no excuses WHO.

Be nice if you gave teams games alrite and not call them off.

I'll give you this, you do love your club. You're like a regular on Arsenal Fan TV.

If Knocka win the final as expected then fair play to them and nice success.

Castleview have that in the bag ffs. Hard work to date has them in this great position. Greenwood strengthened with GAA but too late and are those players staying? Cathedral lost players unfortunately, John Corcoran didn't help. Knocka just haven't played games of late, underachiever early. Waterloo, Banteer, etc., just aren't good enough to challenge. Castleview's to win and rightly so.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Lads why is all the talk about PremierA I think most agree here it’s a poor division And Castleview best team in it really believe 8 teams in most leagues not helping think Aul have decision to make next year same with mossy and the Healy cup 2 games and your in final is ridiculous tbh.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Ya they possibly will have to look at reducing divisions next year. 41 teams this year, likely to be in 30s next season.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    To be fair it was the clubs wanted the premier A cup and you can understand why.

Ya if the rumours are true they will be down on numbers again hard to know what to do.

Scrap the bottom division or premier A seem the most obvious options.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Definitely scrap division and I’m hearing from clubs at least 3 maybe 4 definitely gone

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    If there's 36 teams; 4 x 9. Any more, have 10s.

You'd get through games same way too as you'd likely have games fixed most weeks.

What teams are unfortunately looking at definitely gone?

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Parkview gone blackstone considering going and lads I see City wanderers deducted 3 points am I right in saying their -1 point

Suspended
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Play it out View Post
    Second go off the ref and you mentioned loads of players out too multiple times. Yet, you say you've no excuses WHO.

Be nice if you gave teams games alrite and not call them off.

I'll give you this, you do love your club. You're like a regular on Arsenal Fan TV.

If Knocka win the final as expected then fair play to them and nice success.

Castleview have that in the bag ffs. Hard work to date has them in this great position. Greenwood strengthened with GAA but too late and are those players staying? Cathedral lost players unfortunately, John Corcoran didn't help. Knocka just haven't played games of late, underachiever early. Waterloo, Banteer, etc., just aren't good enough to challenge. Castleview's to win and rightly so.
    No more games called now down the the refs call and it should off being all the time but that's the aul for ...Waterloo not beat castleview out in there pitch no and I reckon the will do it again. Knocka don't call games for no reason pitch was destroyed you probably heard your only stone throw away sure ..and to the aul is a **** league when park united went it fell apart from there on and it's obviously down to the way it's ran !!but look and talking about games when knocka where robbed off 3 points against cathedral'could well put alot pressure on castleview in this stage the season but we won't talk about atoll !!if I am honest it had being the worst leagues I have seen in my 20 years playing there 2 out each are good teams that shocking

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Who? View Post
    Knocka lost to 12 men and Knocka would give any team up there a game as the did with the might grangvale ..castleview wherr lucky the had the ref on there side the goal that wasn't giving was nearly done nashs Borden ffs but Knocka didn't talk about if after and the shook hands after as a good team do ..yes we where struggling but in a final that castleview are knocked out off and where doing just fine no pressure here just worrie about yer premier A that's I have 5 off bud
    wow that was difficult to read . I think I understood what you were trying to say but not 100% sure

Suspended
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinJBarry View Post
    wow that was difficult to read . I think I understood what you were trying to say but not 100% sure
    A you know alright

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Harsh ref View Post
    Parkview gone blackstone considering going and lads I see City wanderers deducted 3 points am I right in saying their -1 point
    We played City wanderers last week and I taught they were a very decent side. I can’t understand how they don’t have more points on the board.
    Who are Knocka playing in cup final?
    Weather is terrible again it’s a disaster

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Ah lads calm down instead of ye knocka and castleview lads coming on here slating each other concentrate on winning games for god sake both yer teams talked a lot of rubbish on Facebook posting we will the lot and best ye’ll do each now is have chance of winning one trophy know knocka still in AOH but premier teams name all over that this year so relax and look forward to n weekends games if rain fecks off can see gratts picking up another easy 3 points this week.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Ah lads calm down instead of ye knocka and castleview lads coming on here slating each other concentrate on winning games for god sake both yer teams talked a lot of rubbish on Facebook posting we will the lot and best ye’ll do each now is have chance of winning one trophy know knocka still in AOH but premier teams name all over that this year so relax and look forward to n weekends games if rain fecks off can see gratts picking up another easy 3 points this week.

Im not involved with Castleview, Im local for both teams and a big fan of Northside football but when you have bitter fellas saying they dont make excuses but contradict themselves by making excuses saying they played against 12 men and balls were behind the line ill call them out. Knocka kicking themselves they didnt go into the first division and Castleview have shown they arent at the level to challenge the premier teams. Grattan are flying at the moment for the Northside and hopefully Shandon can get one over on Watergrasshill. big weekend ahead.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Am I looking at the wrong league table or what, because from what I can see Knocka have lost 4 of their 7 league games? The talk on this forum, you'd swear they were flying it up top with Castleview.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    You're right Star Boy.

It's the contradictory comments by WHO are the oroblem.

I've no attachment to either but I appreciate the position Castleview are in and I don't appreciate WHO calling out refs and other clubs.

Refs make mistakes, we all suffer from them.

All this talk of Castleview being a senior team and slating them for losing to one of best teams in Munster is nonsense.

Thankfully, it's been a good season to date on the field.

WHO, you should keep quiet and not continue to be a poor representative of your club on here. Many accomplished individuals there who will dust themselves off and get on with it and will not run their mouth on here complaining, criticising and calling out clubs.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Lads I think few of ye on here or new to all this yer young so this is how it works when your doing well you’ll always have this carry on for last tens years park coachford and knocka dominated Aul and everyone tried pull um down unfortunately that’s how cork football works when your on top your a target this year Grattan best team around and their being called Team of old men it’s banter at the end of day we can post here all day about knocka and castleview but there average teams no where near best in aul but again all banter look back to last Nov I told ye grangevale would finish mid table at best and I got slated for having a go off um but come end of season I’ll be proving right so it’s all opinions can we all not just get along show the love lads it’s Valentine’s Day

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Lads I think few of ye on here or new to all this yer young so this is how it works when your doing well you’ll always have this carry on for last tens years park coachford and knocka dominated Aul and everyone tried pull um down unfortunately that’s how cork football works when your on top your a target this year Grattan best team around and their being called Team of old men it’s banter at the end of day we can post here all day about knocka and castleview but there average teams no where near best in aul but again all banter look back to last Nov I told ye grangevale would finish mid table at best and I got slated for having a go off um but come end of season I’ll be proving right so it’s all opinions can we all not just get along show the love lads it’s Valentine’s Day
    A lot of it is banter but no one gave Castleview a chance after their season last year and everyone expected knocka to walk the league and look at both now. As for Grattan there a good experienced side but again an average team jut like Knocka and Castleview. If thy both go up they will need to add a lot more quality but the standard of the aul has dropped significantly over the last few years the rivalries of Coachford Knocka/Knocka Park/Knocka Grattan/Knocka Bohs were great times. Knocka were always up there as one of the best teams and did very well but they dont carry the same level of threat anymore and have a lot of the same quality players who have just aged but dont get jealous of other teams or put them down at the end of the day they're all friends.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Problem we have here between knocka and castleview Aulstar is people on here don’t know who each other are most likely they’ll probably sit in the pub weekend next to each other cause apart from this forum I don’t think there’s much rivalry off the pitch between the lads most of um or good friends I know for certain the manager of Castleview is good friends with knocka manager and think the world knows at this stage over facebook that egga is probably one of knocka managers best friends so think from few on here trying to stir it there’s no bad blood between the clubs I’m hearing.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Problem we have here between knocka and castleview Aulstar is people on here don’t know who each other are most likely they’ll probably sit in the pub weekend next to each other cause apart from this forum I don’t think there’s much rivalry off the pitch between the lads most of um or good friends I know for certain the manager of Castleview is good friends with knocka manager and think the world knows at this stage over facebook that egga is probably one of knocka managers best friends so think from few on here trying to stir it there’s no bad blood between the clubs I’m hearing.
    Your're spot on. No need for the jealousy they all get along off the pitch once the cups come up to the Northside I'm happy for any Northside teeam to get them regardless of what team it is but i wouldnt put down any other team outside the Northside i respect the effort teams put in pre season and every week it's not easy to be win leagues and cups.