Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Get lumped into Drogheda.... Fast !!!!

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Get lumped into Drogheda.... Fast !!!!

Mentioned here the other day that Drogheda were a great bet for the league at 4/1 with Paddy Power and was mis-informed by a 'friend' on here (hello Paddy Ladbroke) that they were 5/1 with The Lads. Emptied piggy bank onto Ladbroke counter today to discover that they were only 100/30. Filled bucket and headed for Power to find that my 4s were now 3s. Checked with Mr. Boyle who would only give 11/4 so returned and emptied bucket again on Ladbrokes counter and took 100/30. Then headed to Brodericks Travel and asked them to hold a cruise for me for next November.
    Top striker back from injury, Dan Connor in goal, Ollie Cahill abd Stuart Byrne signed - what's there not to like????

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    224 Posts
    Derry will win the league in my opinion. Drogheda don't have a good enough manager to win it.
    Life without Rovers, it makes no sense...it's a heartache...nothing but a fools game. S.R.F.C.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sligoman View Post
    Derry will win the league in my opinion. Drogheda don't have a good enough manager to win it.
    i agree. dan connor's nothin special whatsoever, stuey byrne isn't that big of an addition considering they had quality players like keegan, bradley&whelan there already but fair enough on ollie cahill. 11/2 on drogs for setanta cup is better value but i dunno if they can do 2 in a row. best bet going in my opinon wud be cork at 6/4 to win their group in setanta cup.
    "Even if the sun ceases to rise, Even if the sea ceases to flow, Even if the wind stops to blow, The name of Sligo Rovers will shine and shine forever like the morning, glinting star in the sky."

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts
    You will find out how great a manager Stephen kenny was when you see how derry perform this year. Just won't be good enough and Fenlon will lose the head - especially when he sees that The Farmers Field is no better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,454 Posts
    Drogs were 7/1 last week
    54,321 sold - wws will never die - ***
    ---
    New blog if anyone's interested - http://loihistory.wordpress.com/
    LOI section on balls.ie - http://balls.ie/league-of-ireland/

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by avvenalaf View Post
    Mentioned here the other day that Drogheda were a great bet for the league at 4/1 with Paddy Power and was mis-informed by a 'friend' on here (hello Paddy Ladbroke) that they were 5/1 with The Lads. Emptied piggy bank onto Ladbroke counter today to discover that they were only 100/30. Filled bucket and headed for Power to find that my 4s were now 3s. Checked with Mr. Boyle who would only give 11/4 so returned and emptied bucket again on Ladbrokes counter and took 100/30. Then headed to Brodericks Travel and asked them to hold a cruise for me for next November.
    Top striker back from injury, Dan Connor in goal, Ollie Cahill abd Stuart Byrne signed - what's there not to like????
    WEATHER IS HERE, WISH YOU WERE BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!!!!!