Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daly at HT

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Daly at HT

Was it my ears or was Daly booed by the Shed at HT during the "hit the bar" lark??
    If so, shame on them.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    There was boing aswell.That was awful.There was no danger of him coming on so it was disgraceful.Shame on ye all.
    If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    people were shouting 'Hoof', i didn't hear any booing. why the hell would anyone boo him anyway.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I was saying Boo-urns....
    Whatever it was I am sure it was better than my plan to get out of this by pretending to be mad. I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

davybarry boy

Thumbs up

just want to say that most people that write into this site are total muppets why do ye always slate your oWn players who try der best for their club E.G declan daly hes a legend and hes been excellent for this club and he still is so why abuse him when hes trying his best at half time to win some prize for charity. some of ye are muppets.half of ye cant even play football. what ever ye say about players on this site why dont ye say it to the players instead or are ye afraid or even two faced when talking to them. so lads and ladies get behind whoever is involved with CORK CITY FC and lets encourage people rather than abiuse them. UP THE REBEL ARMY

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

davebarryboy...

I probably agree with you that there are a good few muppets around on this message board but also there are some very decnt and good fans that put a lot of time and there money into the club.Message boards are about opinions and as we all know not all of us have the same but sometimes on here if you dont agree with someone else or if they disagree with what you might say they jump down your throat.I have been posting and reading message boards for a few years now and while before a lot of things would have annoyed me a lot more you must just understand that quiet a few lads that leave messages are only schoolkids.Then you think to yourself and say let him off...

I agree Decky is a Cork City legend.I was unable to make the game last night but i hope it is not true if he was boo'ed.That would be a shame...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Deccie was not booed last night, people were shouting hoof at him. From what I could see/hear it was only a bit of fun and I'm sure Deccie took it in the spirit it was meant.

Davybarryboy, can you not see the irony of your own post? No, on second thoughts, it's probably beyond you.
    Champions!

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    There was a few lads near the front who were booing Deccie. I think thought that they thought everyone else was booing him, so like the good sheep they are, they booed too. He seemed to take the "hoof" thing all right though.

Capped Player
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Vast majority were giving Deccie the hoof (i'm sure he gets the joke by now anyway) but only a few kids (i hope they were kids anyway) booing him.
    http://www.forastrust.ie/

Bring back Rocketman!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Originally posted by Ruairi
    I was saying Boo-urns....
    I was waiting for someone to say it...........
    If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Were any of ye at the game??????

I was at the other end of the ground and yes ye did boo him. He was going to donate the TV to Crumplin hospital. They booed him cause of that
    city till I die

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    what are you talking about curts.???...i was actually in the shed and no one around me was booing..........there was a load of hoofs being shouted though.......didnt hear anything about crumlin hospital and that still aint no reason to boo.....

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Even Oisin said it, leave it off its a children hospital
    city till I die

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    couldnt hear a word of what Oisin was saying..teh PA system is fuct again in the shed....or else i have just discovered the ability to completely block out what he is saying.......(hopefully the latter)

Booing his choice of charity is pretty lame.....but its different than booing Deccie himself.......
    I was trying to point out that if Deccie was booed personnally then it was from a very very small minority.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Originally posted by NorthoftheLee
    couldnt hear a word of what Oisin was saying..teh PA system is fuct again in the shed....or else i have just discovered the ability to completely block out what he is saying.......(hopefully the latter)

Booing his choice of charity is pretty lame.....but its different than booing Deccie himself.......
    I was trying to point out that if Deccie was booed personnally then it was from a very very small minority.
    I don't think Deccie was booed over bein Deccie but his choice of charity.
    Bein able to block out Oisin?? If you can block him out I'll give you €100 to show me how to do it also.
    city till I die

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    oh for God's sake, he was not being booed, the shed were shouting 'Hoof', a joke he obviously got because he was smiling. no one was slagging his decision to give money to a children's hospital, you couldn't even hear half of what oisin was saying in the shed anyway.
    if one or two kids did boo, it was because they thought they were being cool joining in on a joke they obviously didn't get.
    curts, if you were at the other end of the ground it might have sounded like booing, but those actually in the shed would offer a better perspective.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    If you can block him out I'll give you €100 to show me how to do it also
    €100..you must be joking...patent pending.....double your offer wand we might then be able to talk.......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Exclamation ...........................................

Originally posted by curts82
    I don't think Deccie was booed over bein Deccie but his choice of charity.
    Bein able to block out Oisin?? If you can block him out I'll give you €100 to show me how to do it also.
    [SIZE=6]Typical ..... people heard the booing and take it totally out of context, just because the are too slow to pick up on what was actually hapening. Just because they are not bright enough to keep up with what was going on, they then try to label everyone else around them. Knee jerk reaction and they dont care about the result. Fóols !!! [/SIZE]
    The SFAI are the governing body for grassroots football in Ireland, not the FAI. Its success or the lack of is all down to them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    well i was booing.. ever hear of freedom of speech ppl
    deccie was a cr@p city player who played on passed his sell-by date
    he left cork city football club and the fans down continuosly and i hope he never ever wears the city jersey again..

booooo deccie

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Let us down?
    Daft.

If Deccie played well past his sell by date, it was because the manager kept picking him for the team. Not his fault.

He may not have been the most skillful passer of the ball ever, but you can't fault his effort and commitment ot CCFC over many years.

That said, I do hope that he never again lines out for CCFC in a meaningful game.

Hoof!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast