Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ryanair/how do they get away with it

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    yeah and it really clears out the system, nothin like it, really there is nothing like it on the planet....
    Ignore Max Power, he is no more, the future is Ron Burgundy. I'd love to be Ron Burgundy but they won't let me........

Capped Player
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Originally posted by Éanna
    i'm fed up of people whinging about ryanair. everyone knows what they're like. I've always got better deals from them than anyone else, so I use them.
    Yup even if you never use Ryanair their existence will ensure national carriers keep their prices down a bit. Ryanair probbaly not going to suit if only off for a few days but its a hell of a lot better having a cheap option + bus journey than just having expensive central airport option.
    http://www.forastrust.ie/

Bring back Rocketman!

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    245 Posts
    Originally posted by Éanna
    i'm fed up of people whinging about ryanair.
    i would not dispute that on the whole that they are cheaper
    usually that most other airlines.my problem with them (on the route that i quoted) is that they are allowed to call it paris airport
    when its 90 kilometers away.i know we now know that at this stage ,but in these days of euro bureaocrats i would have thought that they would be pulled on it.

its just something that bugs the sh1t out of me.and maybe with the boys going over for the match that havnt gone via this route
    before,its just letting them know how far it is, from airport to
    stade de france

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    245 Posts
    Originally posted by max power
    no i'm just one of those fools who enjoys jumping out of perfectly good aeroplanes to fall to the ground at 180mph, with nothing but a piece of fabric to stop me from being killed.
    saw an item last night on tv about guys jumping off a cliff with a parachute on.(base jumping??).one guys parachute failed to open and he hit the water at full speed.he ended up breaking his back and tailbone with fractured ribs etc.he said it was like hitting a wall.ouch!!!!!!!!

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    yeah i've seen a few nasty injurys, when your base jumping you only have one parachute, no reserve, because the reserve would not have time to open. the worst i've had is a busted ankle due to a bad landing in a corn field in slovakia. and just to show how rubbish our health service is, i was brought to a hospital, i got an x ray, seen by 2 doctors and pain killers all for €12.......
    Ignore Max Power, he is no more, the future is Ron Burgundy. I'd love to be Ron Burgundy but they won't let me........

Godless Commie Scum
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    436 Posts
    just to show how rubbish our health service is, i was brought to a hospital, i got an x ray, seen by 2 doctors and pain killers all for €12.......
    Yeah, someone on the Radio this morning when they were discussing the open borders policy (whether to close them!) for the accession countries... Point was made that in most of the countries they'll hardly be rushing over for medical treatment, as their health services p!ss all over ours... Also saying that particularly the Hungarian and Czech models are ones that we should be looking at...
    If you attack me with stupidity, I'll be forced to defend myself with sarcasm.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    czech/slovak are the same really and are so good and cheap, but staying in a hospital is different, didn't look very clean to me.....

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    245 Posts
    no i'm just one of those fools who enjoys jumping out of perfectly good aeroplanes to fall to the ground at 180mph, with nothing but a piece of fabric to stop me from being killed.

see the world record for a group formation jump was broken at the weekend.i think it was 253 people all joined together hurtling towards terra firma,it looked very impressive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Re: Re: Re: ryanair/how do they get away with it

Originally posted by Schumi
    Bray fan admits Bray is part of Dublin shocker!
    NEVER ! lol

you knew what i meant !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123