Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ronan seery says city fans are no better than lowlife scum

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ronan seery says city fans are no better than lowlife scum

visit the dcfc website and go to the match report of last nites match www.dublincityfc.com he basicaly said that the city fans behind the goal are a disgrace to club county and country and that we are no better than lowlife scum
    save the sheep shaggers bring back beheadings for waherford

thecorner
    for just supporting our team

dont see anything wrong with that...everybody does it

thecorner
    The game was marred by a disgraceful display by a minority of so called Cork `fans' who congregated behind Ryan's goal for the second half and hurled non-stop scurrilous abuse at the former Rovers netminder.

The abuse was so vile that Dublin City chairman Ronan Seery made a personal plea to desist but the morons simply turned their vengeful rant on Seery with some continuing to hurl a barrage of foul language after the game.

Said Seery: "I've been involved in League of Ireland for many years and the conduct of those so called fans was the lowest I have ever witnessed in all my years. They were a disgrace to the club, their city and their county and a sad indictment of their complete lack of intellect and moral fibre. They were simply a pathetic band of idiots."

"We can accept defeat with grace on the field of play, but to single out an individual like they did and rant on in a very personal and individual way, was simply a disgrace and Cork must shoulder a sad burden that part of their following baggage is made up of nothing better than lowlife scum."

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I think he's got the hump

thecorner
    he also forgot to mention barry ryan telling one of our fans he would see him outside

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Is he having a laugh or what?!
    We all went behind the goal to support our team and have a bit of banter with Barry Ryan. The worst that was said was 'Barry takes it up the nose' and 'junkie'.
    Seery took it upon himself to come over and tell City fans to "shut the fcuk up", he then gave us the finger a couple of times. Naturally the City fans got annoyed by his behaviour but the stewards were bang on and removed him from our section before anything serious happened.
    It's the kind of behaviour you'd expect from Ollie Byrne but obviously Seery is just as bad.
    Also nice of Barry Ryan to tell a certain City fan who you all know that he'd "see him outside after"!
    Is it something about teams who play in Tolka or what I wonder, does the place bring out the worst in chairman and players??!!

Oh, on the way out last night Tom the Gom told me he'd be speaking to Brian Lennox to ensure that each and every single City fan there last night would be barred for the Cross! What a clown!
    Champions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    "I've been involved in League of Ireland for many years and the conduct of those so called fans was the lowest I have ever witnessed in all my years. They were a disgrace to the club, their city and their county and a sad indictment of their complete lack of intellect and moral fibre. They were simply a pathetic band of idiots....... simply a disgrace and Cork must shoulder a sad burden that part of their following baggage is made up of nothing better than lowlife scum."

I was one of the fans behind the goal, I am neither lacking in intellect or lacking in moral fibre. Here's my version.

At the end of the game I (and others) applauded Barry Ryan off, and he turned around and appluaded us. The interaction between Ryan and us was intended to wind him up but it was light-hearted and he took it in good spirits.

The stewards behind the goal shared a joke with us and Barry during the second half, and the mood was jovial if anything. At no stage did they feel that the mood had turned ugly enough to alert the five members of the Gardai sitting together in the main stand.

The only stage when it looked like turning nasty was when Seery and his bespoke tailored sidekick came over to us. If hurling abuse at (one of us in particular), calling him a scumbag is how he delivers a 'personal plea' then I'd hate to see him in an argument. He was abusive and aggressive and while a few of the lads had beers in them, they were restrained in their response, and did not give worse than they got.

Again, at no stage did the Stewards on duty feel the need to move us, or call for support from the Gardai present. Ian acted as our Representative and spoke with the head steward, and his response, quite correctly was to move Seery away, since IMO, he'd been the instigator of what little hassle there was.

So to reiterate,
    The Gardai (neutral) didn't have a problem with us
    The Stewards (neutral) didn't have a problem with us
    Barry Ryan didn't even have a problem with us

This is the first time in my life that I've been called a scumbag and I don't take kindly to it, I hope those of you who know me personally or from what i post on this site would think of me in a much more positive light.

IMO there was only one scumbag causing trouble misrepresenting his 'club', and given his position of power, he should have behaved a lot better.
    Last edited by tiktok; 24/09/2004 at 2:34 PM.
    Cork City: Making 'Dream Team' seem realistic since 2007.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    this is the part that really got me

I've been involved in League of Ireland for many years and the conduct of those so called fans was the lowest I have ever witnessed in all my years. They were a disgrace to the club, their city and their county and a sad indictment of their complete lack of intellect and moral fibre. They were simply a pathetic band of idiots
    he's been involved so long he's never seen fans (quite well behaved i have to say) song songs that try to wind up an opposition player? seriously like?

is this guy for feckin real or what?
    Whatever it was I am sure it was better than my plan to get out of this by pretending to be mad. I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

thecorner
    info@beamsystems.ie

there you go lads,let ronan know personally

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Colm
    It's the kind of behaviour you'd expect from Ollie Byrne but obviously Seery is just as bad.
    maybe it's something in the tolka park water....
    Whatever it was I am sure it was better than my plan to get out of this by pretending to be mad. I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    was over by the city dug out so pretty near to things and would agree that at no stage did it appear that things got out of hand and as others have said Ryan seemed to take things in his stride - he was even shaking his hips to the "city beat" in the first half. Sounds like much ado about nothing pity this moron and his club don't have any fans of their own - if they did he might know a little more about managing and dealing with fans and not be coming out abusing fans who travelled over 300 miles on a Thursday night to support a so called "crisis club" !!!

Bye Bye Seery and your crappy franchise you and your ilk have no place in the premier league - home of real clubs with real fans.

Rebel Army Abu
    Up she Flew!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    he should have been thanking us for tripling his home attendance and paying his bloody rent
    Cork City: Making 'Dream Team' seem realistic since 2007.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I said it last night and I'll say it again...yer man was pished off cause

a) If you were that small and ugly - you be pished off with life as well, he needed someone to take it on on. I saw him kicking an empty can of coke before he started on us.

b) If you put 18 grand into a club and you were bottom of the league with no supporters then again - you would be ****ed off.

c) I heard that Shels put the rent up by 12% before the game which probably put him in a bad mood.

Barry Ryan chose his fate - he's a footballer, whether it's the Serie A, English, Scottish, Irish hell even the Equadorian leagues - YOU WILL GET STICK!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    HE is Just like Ollie B looks like sound like and will be as fat as some day so maybe he is really Ollie...............

HE was acting like someone had stolen his carpet
    It's only just begun...............
    If the last 21 years were class, here's looking forward to the next 21 years. It is our time

thecorner
    Quote Originally Posted by UsherUsher
    I said it last night and I'll say it again...yer man was pished off cause

a) If you were that small and ugly - you be pished off with life as well, !

hahahahahaha

i like it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thecorner
    he also forgot to mention barry ryan telling one of our fans he would see him outside
    Oh christ, what a clown He did the same thing against Shels, and he wonders why he gets such stick?

thecorner
    dontknow is this the right place to post this but uve just gotta laugh at this

from dublin city website

Most users ever online was 9 on Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:05 pm

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    And all 9 were City fans I'd say........ or maybe 8 City and mr dcfc himself
    "Its the bad players who are the luxury not the skillfull ones"
    Danny Blanchflower

thecorner
    Quote Originally Posted by xtreme rebel
    Y

As for Tom the Gom. what a pr!ck. Told me, Colm and a few more that he was going to tell Brian Lennox about our chants the next time he comes to the X. As if Brian would listen to a luanitic like him!

hence the name "the gom"

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs down

I can't believe this! I really can't. This is disgusting to have this shíte coming out of a chairman, the leader of one of the clubs in the Premier Division(not for much longer, but still).

To call genuine fans 'scum' is out of line. It just shows Dub City up as a bunch of tw@ts who aren't good enough, or strong enough even to take a bit of slagging off the away support(of which they have none).

Has anyone e-mailed Seery yet?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast