Thanked in
    1 Post
    1 all ucc game so far

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Lads , advice is either taken or ignored at a cost.

Can't see D'hamster or 12th putting up with much more of this name dropping.

They will shut the thread down.

Can we concentrate on the football on the pitch .

Ref thanks for the match update .

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Finished here 3 1 UCC well deserved don’t know what’s going on with the View very poor again this week Ucc well over um tbf think what Iv seen last two weeks View lucky they got off to great start in league cause wheels starting to fall off.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Bourne View Post

Coachford beat grangevale 2-0 looked a very weakened grangevale team
    Any clue as to why

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    With grangevale and Castleview being beat facebook be very quite this weekend.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    You would have expected castleview seniors to have done better.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Bourne View Post

You seem mad to get Dahamsta and the 12th man involved in this thread , what exactly do you have an issue with?

Wheels definitely coming off for Castleview. No surprise to see UCC beat them . Castleview are overhyped on here for the second team in the club

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Castleview lost a game, no need to over criticise. UCC are better. Were better than them in same league last year and certainly are this year. That's it. Of course either could have won this game but favourites showed up and done it well.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I dont have an issue or agenda to get anyone on here .

I just dont think it's right of fair naming people who don't deserve the criticism that's aimed at them.

Ye all have your own opinions , but let's try an keep in to what happens over the 90 mins .

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Back to the football ,
    Coachford did what we all expected an won.

UCC , beat an abject View side . Games are won on fine margins, okay today was UCC' s day.

One less to worry about in the premier league ,,,,,,one less to worry about in the Aoh,,,,,,draw to come

Mossie is
    Village v Coachford
    Grattan v UCC

If im correct

Prem is wide open now

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    AUL redraw the Mossie for a second time, crazy stuff. It's Grattan v Village and Coachford v UCC.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Grattan v Ucc final all day for me best teams in Aul at the moment.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Play it out View Post
    Castleview lost a game, no need to over criticise. UCC are better. Were better than them in same league last year and certainly are this year. That's it. Of course either could have won this game but favourites showed up and done it well.
    Lads calm down a small bit we lost 3 games of football out of 18, I saw a fella saying we’re lucky we started well and the wheels are coming off you haven’t a clue what your talking about. We know we’re not the best team in the AUL, Northside or whatever you want to say but we’re where we are in the league for a reason not luck, nothing was handed to us we worked hard for it but we didn’t win anything, the overhyped **** is coming from ye on here who haven’t a clue what your talking about.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Danzo View Post
    Lads calm down a small bit we lost 3 games of football out of 18, I saw a fella saying we’re lucky we started well and the wheels are coming off you haven’t a clue what your talking about. We know we’re not the best team in the AUL, Northside or whatever you want to say but we’re where we are in the league for a reason not luck, nothing was handed to us we worked hard for it but we didn’t win anything, the overhyped **** is coming from ye on here who haven’t a clue what your talking about.
    And here is Notting won yet.alot pressure on castleview to even get over the line with the league very disappointing results for a team that's practically senior team ..and the AOH being the cup to win ... I honestly thought the would have gave it a good bash ...but there is going to alot pressure for the view ta get league over the line and after all the talk it all the have to fight for now

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    You have a fierce obsession with that Village/Cow game. You must a Village member yourself or having pints with them below in the Fob. I watched that game, Cow were beaten by a dubious penalty call in ET and if I'm not mistaken Village were thrown out afterwards for playing an illegal player. The Cow beat a good Glen team a few weeks previously without their 2 best players, another game i watched. Anything can happen in a one off game. Look at Andy Sulls baiting Glenthorn out the gate or UCC CBL winning up in Village last year. Cow would probably hold their own in the Premier but wouldn't be anywhere near Grattan or Coachford IMO. As for the CBL it's not nor will ever be a strong as the AUL Premier or Premier A but does promote itself well on social media and with sponsorships. Enough of CBL anyway can we stay on topic here. Is Billy Tabb injured for Grangevale? Very good player

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Who? View Post
    And here is Notting won yet.alot pressure on castleview to even get over the line with the league very disappointing results for a team that's practically senior team ..and the AOH being the cup to win ... I honestly thought the would have gave it a good bash ...but there is going to alot pressure for the view ta get league over the line and after all the talk it all the have to fight for now
    We are well aware there’s nothing won and we’re around long enough to know nothing is handed to you but, there’s absolutely no pressure whatsoever on us we know our potential. People hate to see a team do ok they feel the need to criticise at any opportunity. No team in the AUL would have beat Killarney and that’s a fact and we were caught on the day by the better side yesterday we were unlucky to draw Ucc first round but we did and were missing a few but thats no excuse we accept the defeat and focus on the league now.

How is it a senior side? We’re a senior club that has a junior set up with all junior players, 2/3 we’re called up to play a few games senior that doesn’t make you a senior player again you need to move on from that agenda, There’s a lot of players in the AUL who could potentially play senior, never once heard anyone say this on here.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Danzo I think ye will be well deserved winners of the league beat the best teams in it at yer easy but on your Killarney comment have to disagree thought ye made it to easy for Killarney got it completely wrong up top and my opinion Grattan would of bate that team them Kerry CB wouldn’t of knowing what hit um after 90 mins with JP Sull they would of bin begging to get back on the bus and get out of O Neill park

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Wow, "Who?" is back. The Knocknaheeny fan boy who made a mockery of their comeback with his talk on here. Anything "Who?" says has just been complete and utter garbage. Making Knocka look far worse with your comments. Most biased man I've ever read on here. Imagine listening to him everyday, just moaning non stop. Probably blames Castleview or Cathedral for today's rain and thinks the rain in Knocknaheeny is better

Piping up now after a Castleview loss talking about pressure on them ?

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Harsh ref View Post
    Danzo I think ye will be well deserved winners of the league beat the best teams in it at yer easy but on your Killarney comment have to disagree thought ye made it to easy for Killarney got it completely wrong up top and my opinion Grattan would of bate that team them Kerry CB wouldn’t of knowing what hit um after 90 mins with JP Sull they would of bin begging to get back on the bus and get out of O Neill park
    Maybe the occasion got to fellas I’m not sure but the defense is what kept us in the game we offered nothing going forward but you get them games we can’t do anything about that now it’s done with but in my opinion grattan don’t beat them or Ucc for that matter. I’m not having a go at either team because they’re both prob the best teams in the AUL but Killarney are a senior team and would have too much for any AUL team.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    It’s all about opinion Danzo and agree theses competition tough when you get down to last 16 or last 8 competing against them teams is very tough sad to say but all Aul teams look at now it a day out unfortunately.