Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 2376

Thread: Cork AUL 2023/24

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Harsh ref View Post
    It’s all about opinion Danzo and agree theses competition tough when you get down to last 16 or last 8 competing against them teams is very tough sad to say but all Aul teams look at now it a day out unfortunately.
    It’s treated as a day out because cork teams aren’t good enough to win it and it’s as blunt as that. We treat junior football as junior football they treat it totally different. Some fellas getting paid to play junior football its mental

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Danzo View Post
    Maybe the occasion got to fellas I’m not sure but the defense is what kept us in the game we offered nothing going forward but you get them games we can’t do anything about that now it’s done with but in my opinion grattan don’t beat them or Ucc for that matter. I’m not having a go at either team because they’re both prob the best teams in the AUL but Killarney are a senior team and would have too much for any AUL team.
    Grattan beat ucc away in the league already danzo 1-0

Suspended
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Im back after getter my filter cleaned alot has happened with few shocks in the last few weeks weather poor again for week i wonder will many games go ahead again this weekend

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Welcome back fish you enjoy your holidays

Suspended
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Ya nice and refreshed i am looking forward to the nxt few weeks to see how teams fear out as we are atarting to get down to the nitty gritty stuff now

Suspended
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Play it out View Post
    Castleview lost a game, no need to over criticise. UCC are better. Were better than them in same league last year and certainly are this year. That's it. Of course either could have won this game but favourites showed up and done it well.
    Not ta worrie James Green have it sorted

Suspended
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    We are well aware there’s nothing won and we’re around long enough to know nothing is handed to you but, there’s absolutely no pressure whatsoever on us we know our potential. People hate to see a team do ok they feel the need to criticise at any opportunity. No team in the AUL would have beat Killarney and that’s a fact and we were caught on the day by the better side yesterday we were unlucky to draw Ucc first round but we did and were missing a few but thats no excuse we accept the defeat and focus on the league now.

How is it a senior side? We’re a senior club that has a junior set up with all junior players, 2/3 we’re called up to play a few games senior that doesn’t make you a senior player again you need to move on from that agenda, There’s a lot of players in the AUL who could potentially play senior, never once heard anyone say this on here.
    Killarney celtic where shocking if I am honest I watched the full game best player on the pitch was Killarney celtic center half and he didn't look great ..yer not giving excuses but you said you had a few missing that's y the call it a team and not a 11 man game knocka ha bad injurys but never complained onse we have ta get on with it let ye fight for yer life because if ye don't wi the league be some shocker ...

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Who? View Post
    Killarney celtic where shocking if I am honest I watched the full game best player on the pitch was Killarney celtic center half and he didn't look great ..yer not giving excuses but you said you had a few missing that's y the call it a team and not a 11 man game knocka ha bad injurys but never complained onse we have ta get on with it let ye fight for yer life because if ye don't wi the league be some shocker ...
    Well I dunno what game you were watching their 6 was unbelievable. Who’s complaining about injuries or missing players? wouldn’t give any excuses for losing a game it’s 11v11 at the end of the day I just mentioned we weren’t at our strongest playing Ucc that’s not an accuse they are the better side, we are where we are in the league because we had a full squad for the majority of the season, leave us fight for our lives? as I mentioned we played 19 games more than any team this year and lost 3 in total I think we’ll be fine. It will be a shocker if we don’t win the league but we’ll go again next year and try again that’s what football is about.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Im saying grattan or ucc don’t beat Killarney Rossum.

Suspended
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Well I dunno what game you were watching their 6 was unbelievable. Who’s complaining about injuries or missing players? wouldn’t give any excuses for losing a game it’s 11v11 at the end of the day I just mentioned we weren’t at our strongest playing Ucc that’s not an accuse they are the better side, we are where we are in the league because we had a full squad for the majority of the season, leave us fight for our lives? as I mentioned we played 19 games more than any team this year and lost 3 in total I think we’ll be fine. It will be a shocker if we don’t win the league but we’ll go again next year and try again that’s what football is about.
    Maybe your midfield where not great on the day but it was a shocking game to even watch ..ye not being at your strongest is and excuse team is a team play the game Maybe yer burnt out but who knows only time will tell let's hope the holidays don't effect yer team next lol

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Who....You didn't play a lot of games, lost others that you did play and should have won. Now you're back on here with nonsense again.

Killarney are better than any AUL side, were favourites and won. That's it. Many played LOI in 2023 too.

You're not with it, are extremely biased and lack complete awareness in everything you post.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Maybe your midfield where not great on the day but it was a shocking game to even watch ..ye not being at your strongest is and excuse team is a team play the game Maybe yer burnt out but who knows only time will tell let's hope the holidays don't effect yer team next lol
    You’re correct our midfield wasn’t good enough on the day, our defense and keeper is what kept us in the game but us but us not being at our strongest isn’t an excuse if you read the messages I’ve said Ucc are a better side than us more than once and we deserved to lose the game. But all we can do now is focus on the league. Look forward to playing ye?

Suspended
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    You’re correct our midfield wasn’t good enough on the day, our defense and keeper is what kept us in the game but us but us not being at our strongest isn’t an excuse if you read the messages I’ve said Ucc are a better side than us more than once and we deserved to lose the game. But all we can do now is focus on the league. Look forward to playing ye?
    Can't wait for that game ..hope it ls fear ref this time and he can see what is a goal !!but look we leave that till the day last game was a fantastic game

Suspended
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Play it out View Post
    Who....You didn't play a lot of games, lost others that you did play and should have won. Now you're back on here with nonsense again.

Killarney are better than any AUL side, were favourites and won. That's it. Many played LOI in 2023 too.

You're not with it, are extremely biased and lack complete awareness in everything you post.
    Not the Killarney I watched the other day the where shocking and if there as good as yer saying the should off bait a very poor castleview side 3 our 4 nil I see the saves from macca he was on top form...view couldn't keep ball at there feet but pitch wasn't great lol..and ya we lost one's we should have won but we don't say we have this and that missing take it on the chin ..lack awareness ffs loi maybe some of them did play loi and there back wherr the are playing aul sides for reason the obviously where not good anuff ..ya there wherr favourites but if it was grattan I reckon grattan would beat them 2 our 3 nil with how well there playing

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    You're a troll you have to be. There's no team in the AUL or Junior football level in Cork would beat Killarney including Grattan. Their fitness and standards are levels are way above every junior team in Cork. Wasn't a great from what I watched either, Castleview made it a battle and went route one. No issue with that what ever works for your team, if Castleview tried to play out they would of been ripped apart. Fair play for Castleview for making it that far, I was actually hoping they would cause an upset. Some fellas on here just don't want any Cork teams to do well.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Not the Killarney I watched the other day the where shocking and if there as good as yer saying the should off bait a very poor castleview side 3 our 4 nil I see the saves from macca he was on top form...view couldn't keep ball at there feet but pitch wasn't great lol..and ya we lost one's we should have won but we don't say we have this and that missing take it on the chin ..lack awareness ffs loi maybe some of them did play loi and there back wherr the are playing aul sides for reason the obviously where not good anuff ..ya there wherr favourites but if it was grattan I reckon grattan would beat them 2 our 3 nil with how well there playing

You’ve something to say about every team would Knocka beat Killarney? Didn’t Knocka and Grattan play Castleview and both lost? Grattan are a good side but they don’t beat Killarney and it’s as simple as that, the score line obviously flattered Castleview, Killarney won the game and deservedly so but you can’t come on here and criticise a team and your own team are struggling with one of the best teams on paper. Throw a few wins together and make the league interesting

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Moving on, Some interesting clashes over the weekend... Loc Zarcos V Bweeng and Hill V Shandon who both have only 4 games played to now mental really. UCC V Grangevale if Vale are stronger than last week anyways. Provided the games go ahead Nothing else appeals.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cityboy66 View Post
    Moving on, Some interesting clashes over the weekend... Loc Zarcos V Bweeng and Hill V Shandon who both have only 4 games played to now mental really. UCC V Grangevale if Vale are stronger than last week anyways. Provided the games go ahead Nothing else appeals.

UCC will ease past Vale they looked too strong for them in their last meeting. Looking forward to Hill and Shandon. It’ll be a cracker. We’re in for a horrible few days so fingers crossed we get a few games.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Can see Watergrasshill having too much for Shandon they swept them away 4-0 last year although Watergrasshill don’t seem to be as free flowing this season.

The forecast is awful for Saturday so could be another wash out.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cityboy66 View Post
    I think them 3games you mentioned definitely pick of the bunch.
    Based on current form would strongly fancy ucc..the goals seem to have dried up for grangevale since tabb hasn't played
    and ucc coming off a very good result last weekend.

Bweeng have lost 3 in a row since Christmas so badly need to bounce back.

Watergrasshill Shandon the pick I think...2 very good sides

Hopefully the games go ahead