Page 22 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Thread: Cork AUL 2023/24

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fruice View Post
    Few interesting ties in the Munster Junior Cup & Shield for the AUL Teams.

Cup
    Coachford vs Killarney Celtic
    Village vs Blarney
    Castleview/ City Wanderers vs Douglas Hall Athletic

Shield
    Los Zarcos vs College Cors Athletic
    Boscos/Watergrasshill/ Coachford B vs Powerstown/Cashel
    Herbertstown vs Richmond

Where is the draw online ? Could you post a link ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    It’s on the Munster FA Twitter page

3. Thanks From:

Suspended
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Was talking to paul pepper well ago in costa coffee and he told me the reason the fixtures are benn delayed is because the cork aul committee are waiting to see who Aghabullughe get in the draw and to see if game is fixed for next week.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Goldfish that’s bold ?looking forward to watergrass and Grattan think Grattan might sneak it.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Goldfish il point out a few things.

1. Only people from Coachford can spell Aheienfbdjduddndn correctly.

So uv made mess of that an we all know it now your a Coachford man.

2. Knowone cares to be honest .

3. Let's hope Apskfnfbttifjdjnd don't have a game next week against Kilarney ,,,,,or anyone else for that matter cause as of now Grangevale an Watergrasshill seem to be the Bois,,,,,an not ye an yer ducks , hope the fishing competitions are goin well

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Agree with most of your post Jason but watergrasshill could be next coachford Grattan on to um all week about game today told um this morning pitch was playable Grattan had all weather pre booked went down to hill and ref called it said pitch was a disgrace hill had few missing over gaa so we’ll have sane ol ****e with them now Grattan could of took game to all weathers .

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Not too sure about what astro was or wasn't booked.

But I will say it was a bit cocky watergrasshill booking mayfield astro for Wednesday this coming week ,,,,the aul agreeing to it,,,,,an Grattan being expected to roll over an play it,,,,,,if today didn't go ahead,,,,,,,some neck.

These Gaa sides playing Aul should be put firmly their box.

The goal posts are about to be moved

Suspended
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Bourne View Post
    Goldfish il point out a few

1. Only people from Coachford can spell Aheienfbdjduddndn correctly.

So uv made mess of that an we all know it now your a Coachford man.

2. Knowone cares to be honest .

3. Let's hope Apskfnfbttifjdjnd don't have a game next week against Kilarney ,,,,,or anyone else for that matter cause as of now Grangevale an Watergrasshill seem to be the Bois,,,,,an not ye an yer ducks , hope the fishing competitions are goin well
    Typical of people in cork aul constantly knocking team for doing well its not our fault we are after domination the cork aul over last few years. The same happend wen kinsale wer doing it for years and same with knocknaheeney celtic people kept on trying to knock them down over our club and the clubs i mentioned been serious winners but we take it on the chin and no doubht we will be competing in all fronts for major honours and bring back more sucess to the parish

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Today was a joke Grattan togged our warming up and ref calls it Absolute disgrace I think and think theses games Friday night joke to spoke to Barry Peelo today told me he did knocknaheeny Celtic game last night knocka arrived at 6.50 weren’t allowed to warm up on pitch cause kids hurling team had it booked till 730 surely teams should object to this straight away Aul won’t care cause they just want games played but lads getting injured over not warming up properly is a disgrace

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Saw a bit of that in an MSL game a few weeks back. Smallies training up to 45 mins before senior game .

Let's see if Watergrasshill an Coachforrd B are happy with getting onto the astro 30 mins if they are lucky before the 8 am kick of.

Like I said the goal post will change .

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Think it’s joke imagine telling lads playing sat u can’t turn up till 130 we don’t have pitch think clubs need to stand together now cause Donoughmore banteer strand can use that all weather on Friday nite teams need to refuse to play going forward and stand together even Barry Peelo doesn’t agree and he’s apart of Aul but I can see Martin and pepper putting games down there as fixture on Friday night so games go ahead watch this space

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Fairly simple lads , educate yourself to the rules an quote the rule book,,,,,,,if ya keep accepting there's knowone else to blame but yourself.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Jason you being here a while never where a fan but your seeing since now I’m now here to insult any team but Barry told me knocka game finished last nite close to 10 just imagined by time they left dressing room and got home must been 1045 take into consideration lads working all day getting home out again till at least 1045 if travelling from city personally thing this is complete joke by time theses lads get home no doubt aul committee tucked up in bed r sitting at home with hot chocolate watching late lte show I’ll put it out there now this is to late and to far for city teams to travel on Friday evening after work if Aul want banteer I’m league they should play sat 2 o clock so team can organise travel does anyone that’s involved with team agree we

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    110% agree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Lads,
    This is the best yet on one hand ye are complaining about games being called because of the weather.

Then on the other hand there is whinging over Banteer a Million Euro facility and the best allweather facility in the AUL.

Ye are hard to please.

These clubs are paying well for the use of the facilities ya it might be late when you are home but this has been going on for years I never heard of lads crying that it was past their bed time when teams we’re heading to play City Wanders on a Thursday night.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Your missing the point when you play in cit your not waiting around for kids to finish training to be able to warm up

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Fruice , in fairness the point was that if we are taking it seriously, an we are not being allowed the proper alloted time for a warm up

Thats all the ref was on about . Its a fair point to be honest .

And to finish off , it is a big ask to travel from the city on a Friday evening after work for an 8pm kick off. It wipes Friday out essentially.

We all work hard enough as it is an the weather is crap.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Exactly that’s point I’m only making lads leaving home Friday morning 7 o clock for work and not arriving back till close to 11 o clock that nite honestly think it’s a long day for players travelling and lads on here not stupid that’s obviously part of Banteer plan.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    But Banteer have to play matches at 7-7:30 kick off in spring and summer months Tuesdays and Thursdays.
    I’ve been to banteer a few Friday nights and always got a bit of space to warm up before 7:30

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Ok in an ideal world you would like longer than 15 minutes to warm up but the compliant also was the time lads were going home at.

And to me that’s a non argument you are losing the same amount of your weekend what ever day the fixture is.

Yes children use facilities also most AUL clubs don’t have to worry about clashes with underage teams they are one team small clubs and only have to worry about themselves.

Clubs with underage structures deal weekly with these issues and take it as the norm especially at this time of the year.

I for one am only delighted to see such a facility in the AUL.

Page 22 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast