Page 70 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 2366

Thread: Cork AUL 2023/24

Suspended
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    All jokes aside it should be a cracker of a game alot of tough physical challenges but fair and with ex knocka players like the bull and megga a game not to be missed

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Don’t want to sound all doom and gloom lads but with that weather it’s unlikely there’ll be games tomorrow

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Goldfish View Post
    Ahh come on Aulstarboy missing players and ye have a squad of about 20 and the luxury of senior player's dropping down for a few games excuses is what it is ye were beating by the better team on the day its as simple as that. Games will definitely go ahead tomorrow piyltch will probably cut up but thats the joys of it looking forward to the Northside derby tomorrow should be a great game for the neutral
    Who’s ye?? I stated before I’m not aligned to any team and support all northside teams. I want them all to do well but I’ll call out Harsh for saying Ucc were well over castleview but made an excuse for Ucc against Wanderers. Massive game tomorrow for both knocka and castleview I don’t think it’ll be as one sided as you think but will it go ahead that pitch is as bad as Rylanes

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AULstarboy View Post
    Who’s ye?? I stated before I’m not aligned to any team and support all northside teams. I want them all to do well but I’ll call out Harsh for saying Ucc were well over castleview but made an excuse for Ucc against Wanderers. Massive game tomorrow for both knocka and castleview I don’t think it’ll be as one sided as you think but will it go ahead that pitch is as bad as Rylanes
    FYI rylane have a quality pitch these days

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Bang on latte aul you bit behind man I spoke truth View were thumped by Ucc I watched it and I didn’t make excuse for Ucc matter of fact few weeks back I said their backline would cost them and again I’m right man.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Been told UCC are appealing result. On what grounds? I don't know, let's wait and see, they could be back in.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Play it out View Post
    Been told UCC are appealing result. On what grounds? I don't know, let's wait and see, they could be back in.
    I actually heard the same. They are appealing on grounds that city wanderers had a number of illegal players

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Maybe I’m wrong here but wasn’t Barry at the game so surely they can’t get away with that but on the other hand know two teams who tried to appeal this year with Aul and got know where like applying for a mortgage one manager told me Aul made it so hard

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Found it hard to field team one week flogged last week and I seen at least 17 players on bench the other night strange one haha

Suspended
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Even barry was at the match he couldn't report illegal players and if the aul committee know that an illegal player has played they cant ring the other club to inform them its up to the club itself to do the investigation on it which is ridiculous carry on the same happened at start of season cathedral celtic played illegal player twice once against knocknaheeney celtic and the other against greenwood in cup competition and knocknaheeney celtic didnt get the 3 points awarded to them but cathedral celtic were dockrd the points instead and cathedral got thrown out of the cup and Greenwood didn't get reinstated back in to cup and the aul knew that both players were illegal at that time but stated it was up to other clubs to do there own investigation on the matter

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Ya I couldn’t believe that when I heard Aul can’t do a thing even if they know crazy especially their suppose to be clubs organisation but can’t back you up ha spoke to aul member few times this season that has told me it’s up to clubs not them even if they know

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by latte2012 View Post
    FYI rylane have a quality pitch these days
    Surface decent but It’s tiny I would question does it meet the requirements

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fruice View Post
    Surface decent but It’s tiny I would question does it meet the requirements
    Its on the small side but it is within regulations

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Harsh ref View Post
    Ya I couldn’t believe that when I heard Aul can’t do a thing even if they know crazy especially their suppose to be clubs organisation but can’t back you up ha spoke to aul member few times this season that has told me it’s up to clubs not them even if they know
    It’s not that can’t do anything you have to be able to prove they are illegal and that’s done on the day.

With out a photo or a signature the AUL can’t do anything after the fact

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    A photo yes but signature wouldn't be needed anymore. Quicker they get FAI App up and running with the players photos the better to get rid of this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Still require a signature not all teams have profile photos uploaded

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Fruice Aul will do nothing what so ever to help you with appeal I stood alongside member of Aul the night Catherdal played illegal player and Aul were well aware new before ball was kicked play in question wasnt signed and they still didn’t award points to knocknaheeny so they won’t help any team even if they know fact

Suspended
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I was down in hannah bawns well ago talking to 2-3 Castleview players the impression i was getting off them that they would prefer ther game against knocknaheeney be called off which is crazy because knocknaheeney hasn't played in awhile are they scared?? Ill take back my prediction but still fancy Castleview with a narrow 1 nill win

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Glenthorn, cathedral, Los zarcos and blackstone games already off tomorrow.
    Hopefully some of the others go ahead

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Was told City Wanders Fielded illegal players in their 1st Rnd game too, but again these things are always thrown about whether it’s true or not I can’t say. I would imagine Tuesday night they’d have a lot more bodies available as the college students signed would be down and be around for game of ball..Friday nights a lot of them go home I imagine and have their own games at the weekend in respective counties if they are outside of Cork. Can see a lot of valid points being made about it in above comments.. As for Rylane that’s a fine pitch now community made a big effort to get it done as far as I know..

Page 70 of 119 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast