Page 85 of 118 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 2357

Thread: Cork AUL 2023/24

Suspended
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    The league not over yet ye can still be caught and if that happens ye would all want to pack in playing football with all yer talk about ye are gonna win this and win that and out of all local competitions and still not over the line in league gratten wont win any treble as i said before there and ageing squad and legs will catch them just my opinion on the matter

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Goldfish View Post
    The league not over yet ye can still be caught and if that happens ye would all want to pack in playing football with all yer talk about ye are gonna win this and win that and out of all local competitions and still not over the line in league gratten wont win any treble as i said before there and ageing squad and legs will catch them just my opinion on the matter
    What talk about going to win all this and that? We had one thing on our mind from the pre season and it was the league like every other team in the AUL, a cup is a bonus but unfortunatley we wont be competing for any cups.and yes we can still be caught mathematically but look at the results throughout the season. They're all taking points off eachother. im not being one bit cocky or disrepectful to any team. it's a tricky league no game is/was easy we won a few tight games that could have went either way but I dont think we need anymore points and that's just being honest about it. Obviously we want to put it to bed ourselves but it's only a matter of time it happens

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    What did I say now Danzo ye castleview fellas very cranky Chips and beans only one of ye that comes on here speaking truth sound fella he is I still stand by what I said I think ye under achieved with squad ye had and this two players from senior Derek Stuart cookie Danny Darren pull the other one my friend haha

New Signing
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    One Season wonder? Most decorated club in the Aul is Castleview by a mile.

You have some hatred for a team doing good have one look back over all your messages and see how many of them are complaining and about Castleview. Just get on with it u can't change it.

You should write a book on them at this stage.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Harsh ref View Post
    What did I say now Danzo ye castleview fellas very cranky Chips and beans only one of ye that comes on here speaking truth sound fella he is I still stand by what I said I think ye under achieved with squad ye had and this two players from senior Derek Stuart cookie Danny Darren pull the other one my friend haha
    We're not cranky at all ye dont know the hard work we put in and for people to slate the rest of the league it's annoying. It's a balls about the AOH, UCC were better than us on the day we were unlucky to draw them first round and then they were knocked out by City wanderers there's no easy games, All them players were playing and signed junior last year bar Cookie and Darren, and Cookie wasnt playing with anyone i think and Darren signed and played 1 junior game and was whipped from us. Ye know the way it works no need to be talking rubbish. No senior player plays any games for the junior team, It's the junior players help out in a few games for them when they need us and we know the rules with the 4 games. Next year will tell alot we'll see how we do against "the big boys"

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Grattan and Knocka talk some garbage here. Leave your teams do the talking on the pitch and if you can't contribute to that then you should find another way to get your buzz than being an online troll here.

Grattan don't need an anonymous posers help here, just makes the club look worse. Team are doing brillant so stfu acting like you need to brag here behind your name.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Danzo you mentioned UCC being dumped out of the AOH by Wanderers anyone have any update on their appeal? Wanderers have turned into the galacticos over night

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Totally agree with ya play it out Grattan knocka castleview talking rubbish talk when ye win for god sake

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    When are the semi finals of the mossie? AOH this week, who do we fancy for that? Village and Grangevale seem to be gassing out at this stage of the season. Seem to both have decent squads but not the same as UCC, Grattan and Coachford. Premier is a three horse race. As for the CBL stuff they just seem to be wind up merchants although the barbers have beaten Glenthorn and Village this season. UCC business league beat Village last season too. Cork Soccer all around isn't that strong.. In my opinion UCC, Grattan, Coachford, Castleview seem to be the strongest around haven't seen much of Watergrasshill, the rest are only okay. None of the Business League teams would be near the top of the AUL Premier tho don't have the players or squad for it.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Lads just talking to castleview lad there he said their playing Grattan in friendly tonight surely he was winding me up friendly.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Orange warning confirmed for Saturday, that’s the weekend gone astros and all I presume?

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Aul will still ask for pictures of pitches to make sure there unplayable or still send ref up and clubs will get caught to pay like Richmond two weeks back some carry on.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Anyone know if anymore ever came of the UCC/City Wanders appeal game?

Weather will hinder majority games again this weekend. But realistically there is only handful of teams under pressure with games. You have 8 weeks to June bank holiday even if you scratch off next week 7 weeks 2 games a week is 14 games in all competitions will go a long way to finishing majority of campaigns for clubs.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    With the rain Kathleen is going to bring next few days games Tue be dodgy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cityboy66 View Post
    Anyone know if anymore ever came of the UCC/City Wanders appeal game?

Weather will hinder majority games again this weekend. But realistically there is only handful of teams under pressure with games. You have 8 weeks to June bank holiday even if you scratch off next week 7 weeks 2 games a week is 14 games in all competitions will go a long way to finishing majority of campaigns for clubs.
    City Wanders were at a disciplinary meeting about it anyway.

Monday awful for rain also a lot of midweek games will suffer.

In an ideal world you rattle it off before June but it will be well into June before it ends.

The lack of refs will impact also

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    UCC Back in the AOH…

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cityboy66 View Post
    UCC Back in the AOH…
    they caught me

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    If the Galacticos of MTU appeal it would cause chaos

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Some crack if they do. They could cause upsets if they continue to take points of people in the prem league

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    The Monty Pythons Aul tribite continues to clunk along.

In fairness , what more can actually be taken the **** out of.

Illegal league players.
    Illegal cup players .
    Illegal ,,,,,,,,,,,, beggers belife.

Look at the most recent league tables an fixtures ,,,,,,there more stars on those than in the sky ffs.

Page 85 of 118 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast