0 Posts
    The view 3-2 Down. The better team but very little left

Suspended
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Play it out View Post
    Hope Castleview enjoy their day. A dominant campaign, well deserved.
    The not lose 3.2

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Tell ye lads football aside, that Paul o sullivan shouldn't be left anywhere near a football pitch. All he does is stop the game every 2 minutes to make it about himself.
    He speaks to players any way he likes and thinks its okay, he's a disgrace.
    What he knows about football he could write on the back of a stamp with a permanent marker, shortage of refs is understandable but don't be getting fellas who know nothing about it to do it either.
    Ruining the AUL.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Castleview have 5 red cards and he gave 5 of them, 4 of them players got 18 game bans between them, its not even football anymore with him he's making it personal.
    Disgrace

Suspended
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Ye still haven't got over the line yet some carry on i m telling you been honest i heard few of the reds were soft reds but if you give referee a decision to make and if team is on his case he more than likely will send player off which i dont agree with but your right he does make game about himself but hes probaly one of the best in the league in my opinion i suppose social media will be quiet tonight haha

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Stood by the gate today an watched the game .

Waterloo were basic but very effective and played to there strengths, big physical side , took there goals really well.

It's not about one side or the other being this an that , it's about being honest an admiting when as a team you were not at the races an it's your fault you lost.

Not the ref , not the opposition,,,,you.

Waterloo were the better team.
    They played a better game .
    They took there chances.

The ref , he's a good ref.

His decisions were easy, 1st yellow followed by a 2nd yellow, red ur off.

Couldn't really argue with that. Abusing him after the game , red all day , deserve all you get.

If you don't agree with his call, roaring and shouting at him .You deserve all you get , your worse . Schoolboy carry on.

Controling the sideline or lack of it cost you .

Having the ref have to stop the game to deal with an issue that had nothing to do with the game , getting a ball back . Wasted time you needed an then you blame he ref .

Nonsense.

The carry on after the game will cost you even more .

You may win the league an you will be promoted , but on today's showing it will be a short stay.

You'd learn more being honest about what went one today rather than ranting because anyone at the game saw what went on.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I've no issue with a team winning a match no problem whatsoever, we have lost to better teams on the day this year UCC and killarney celtic etc even Waterloo away in the league Cup.
    But If you can say that he's a good ref then this forum needs to do aptitude tests. Cop yourself on

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    The game was over , nothing to be won or lost at that point.

Dosent make it right then to vent on him about what happened during the game that didn't go your way.

Be better off asking them why they were 2nd best today . Ref didn't have a bad game , ye had a bad game , there's a difference. He let's games flow , il take that all day . Ya have to know the ref an play the ref if ya follow me . Ye did neither.

The blame game then cheapens things .

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    He let's games flow?
    He stopped the game to ask people on the sidelines to get out for no reason to make it about him, he stopped the game on how many occasions to pull managers aside yet again for no reason? He stopped the game in added time because a player in our club went over to get our balls back on there line which had nothing to do with the game.. if your going to have an opinion have a valid one.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Bourne View Post
    The game was over , nothing to be won or lost at that point.

Dosent make it right then to vent on him about what happened during the game that didn't go your way.

Be better off asking them why they were 2nd best today . Ref didn't have a bad game , ye had a bad game , there's a difference. He let's games flow , il take that all day . Ya have to know the ref an play the ref if ya follow me . Ye did neither.

The blame game then cheapens things .
    The result, the performance or the opposition wasn’t the issue today for me, we all shook hands after the game we accept the loss, it’s the referees attitude towards the players thinking he can speak down to people because he’s a referee, that’s the issue here. He shouldn’t be anywhere near a football match. why should anyone have to play to the ref you’re accepting his behaviour doing that. I’m highlighting the fact he’s a poor referee and players shouldn’t have to play him. we’re all men at the end of the day he was making smart comments coming into players faces prompting a reaction, he’s a ****ing referee football aside you wouldn’t leave a fella do that to ya in reardons or on the street why should anyone accept it on the football pitch, they’re pushing this respect the ref, forget that, you respect people who respect you and it’s as simple as that.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Their a law unto themselves

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Personally I don't think he's the worst out there.
    Castleview have to accept blame aswell,there was also the
    incident down donoughmore when they had a fella chasing a donoughmore player around with his top off.

Very good side and congrats on winning the league when it does arrive but have a look at the behaviour of some of yere players....absolutely nothing to be gained from abusing the ref after the game today.

Congrats to Waterloo today on a good win,battled hard and deserved it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    On the ref in question I think he’s not a bad ref.
    But the way he interacts with players is poor, he does bark at players needlessly.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Boys serious now View had issue with ref today issues when they drew twice with strand going on a small bit now in all fairness the league is over their just dragging it out watched knocka today their spine of team is unreal Murphy Higgins vinnie Cuffy be hard to get another 4 that would be stronger just my opinion made easy work of Richmond.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    No issues when the two draws with strand happened just poor defending late cost them wins , Paul is a poor ref that’s the matter of it , often heard him calling players maggots cause they wouldn’t hand a ball on when winning when opposition team were doing same tryna salvage a draw not today , the red today was a card same way the result was right no denying Waterloo that they were better then the view but the way he slows the game down , speaks to people as there nothing don’t stand for that , Waterloo players agreed too , mark o Connell best ref in the league I reckon

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Agree trick mark very good

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    What are you on about Harsh ? Talk facts if you want to make a comment, there’s a big problem with only one ref and it’s Paul. It’s nearly on a personal level now. he reffed Castleview 6 games this year, Theres a total of 7 reds all year, he gave 6 of them, Castleview lost 5 times he reffed 4 of those 5 losses, tell me it’s a coincidence. I think the boys can accept a defeat it’s part of football, what’s not part of football is a referee who is clearly biased, the facts are above.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Danzo View Post
    What are you on about Harsh ? Talk facts if you want to make a comment, there’s a big problem with only one ref and it’s Paul. It’s nearly on a personal level now. he reffed Castleview 6 games this year, Theres a total of 7 reds all year, he gave 6 of them, Castleview lost 5 times he reffed 4 of those 5 losses, tell me it’s a coincidence. I think the boys can accept a defeat it’s part of football, what’s not part of football is a referee who is clearly biased, the facts are above.
    As far as I know ye can put in for him not to do anymore games.
    There's a few clubs done it with the fella ken o'driscoll last year.

Mark o'connell good ref in fairness....players can talk to him but takes no s**t at same time.

I actually thought the fella belmadjoub that was there last year was good and the young lad alan kelly I think is his name decent enough aswell

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    The 3 refs mentioned are good refs along with Alan McDonagh in my opinion there's a decent group of referees there in fairness it’s just Paul I don’t know what his problem is.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Lads, just chatting to a fella from knocka there and he says if Cathedral win their 5 games they win the league. That surely can't be true, is it?.

Page 90 of 119 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast