Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: New LOI Book (We Are The Harps)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    508 Posts

New LOI Book (We Are The Harps)

Hello friends.

I don't stand to make any money from book sales, however I did work on the cover artwork a couple of months ago and they have recently published it.

I thought it would be nice to share this in the hope that some of you would be interested and want to support Bartley and Joe. I've gotten to know Bartley especially over a number of years online, he is an extremely dedicated and passionate Harps and Irish football fan. I wish them every success with this.

"WE ARE THE HARPS profiles each of those 628 players and also gives a season by season breakdown of their appearances, goals scored, etc. Milestone appearances are included as well as clean sheet records for each of the goalkeepers. And it’s not just the players. Each of the Managers from Patsy McGowan, who led Finn Harps into senior football, right up to Darren Murphy who was there at the end of the 2023 season are included. From the famous to the infamous, they can all be found in this book and this is a record of their offering to Harps. Nowhere before has a record of those who have played and managed the club been gathered and presented in one place.

Researched and written by lifelong Finn Harps supporters Joe Doherty and Bartley Ramsay, this book is a history of those who have represented the club on the pitch since 1969."

It is on sale in Bookmark in Letterkenny Shopping Centre and Alexander’s in Ballybofey, as well as online here

International Prospect Martinho II's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    539 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Acornvilla View Post
    Hello friends.

I don't stand to make any money from book sales, however I did work on the cover artwork a couple of months ago and they have recently published it.

I thought it would be nice to share this in the hope that some of you would be interested and want to support Bartley and Joe. I've gotten to know Bartley especially over a number of years online, he is an extremely dedicated and passionate Harps and Irish football fan. I wish them every success with this.

"WE ARE THE HARPS profiles each of those 628 players and also gives a season by season breakdown of their appearances, goals scored, etc. Milestone appearances are included as well as clean sheet records for each of the goalkeepers. And it’s not just the players. Each of the Managers from Patsy McGowan, who led Finn Harps into senior football, right up to Darren Murphy who was there at the end of the 2023 season are included. From the famous to the infamous, they can all be found in this book and this is a record of their offering to Harps. Nowhere before has a record of those who have played and managed the club been gathered and presented in one place.

Researched and written by lifelong Finn Harps supporters Joe Doherty and Bartley Ramsay, this book is a history of those who have represented the club on the pitch since 1969."

It is on sale in Bookmark in Letterkenny Shopping Centre and Alexander’s in Ballybofey, as well as online here
    Yeah I know Bartley Ramsey well from Irish football program club and met him at game the other nite in Ballybofey.He was delighted to see me after the fun and games over the last while with me!
    Gary Cronin is he the right man to manage Longford Town?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    508 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Martinho II View Post
    Yeah I know Bartley Ramsey well from Irish football program club and met him at game the other nite in Ballybofey.He was delighted to see me after the fun and games over the last while with me!
    Marty is back baby!

4. Thanks From:

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    903 Posts
    A cover with a Harps player holding a cup? Will I find it in the fiction or non-fiction section?

But seriously, a book that profiles every player to play for the club has to be a labour of love as well as a great source of info. Congrats on being involved with it! Hope it sells well.
    Hello, hello? What's going on? What's all this shouting, we'll have no trouble here!
    - E Tattsyrup.

6. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts
    Very impressed with it. The lads did a great job!

8. Thanks From:

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    I've loved flicking through it. Well done both.

10. Thanks From:

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts
    Yeah great book, decades of hard work and data collection have been put into it
    54 Crew-Finn Harps FC Supporters Club
    Following Harps Home & Away
    https://www.facebook.com/54CrewFHFC

12. Thanks From: