Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 46 of 60 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: Mayo Junior Soccer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Nice to see the Eircom U.21 side back on track. With all the banter on the site about the Mayo League, has anybody considered putting their names forward to join the committee? Are the forumites that are calling for Quigley's head prepared to go to the AGM in Milebush or wherever to confront their demon and personally demand his resignation or engage in civil disobedience? With all the talking about Pat "Il Duce" Quigley on the site, do you not think that you might as well put your words into action for the AGM? You enjoy slagging him on the site, you might as well be slagging him off face to face. If Mr Quigley remains in power and you still complain about him in six months time, my message to you then would be that you had your chance and blew it. Tread carefully over the next few weeks if you would like to see a power change on the top table. Any nomination must be sent to the secretary of the Mayo League.

Closed Account
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    646 Posts
    Well done the Port, Heane and Celts. 3 very good victories against tough opposition

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Jeremy

I think the reference to J.D. is a bit over the top. In fact I remember him as a 'pain in the posterior' forward who scored quite a handful of goals. He was always moaning but he knew where the goal was. As regards his Managerial achievements, I think his enthusiam for the game is undoubted and he did take the Mayo job when nobody else wanted it and it was unpaid as well as far as I can remember. So lay off him please and personal attacks are unneccessary here as most people know the authors by now even El Duce (who doesn't read this by the way) admitted as much at the Maastrict meeting the other night.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    hi lads
    can any of ye tell me does castlebar having indoor soccer hall to reant and if so would ye know a number to contact
    thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Congrats to Westport and Ballyheane on yestarday results, and also to Castlebar Celtic in the Connacht Cup,hopefully they win next weekend against Carew Park but thats going to one hell of a game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

indoor football

Quote Originally Posted by l.f.c......
    hi lads
    can any of ye tell me does castlebar having indoor soccer hall to reant and if so would ye know a number to contact
    thanks
    Contact Claire Kilkenny at De le Salle college. 0949023816. Reasonable prices too. Well done to Westport, Castlebar and Ballyheane!!!!

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Manfred
    O dear, negativity and inaccuracy is not at all attractive!
    Done a little research here, but must ask first, won nothing for whom?
    Scored no goals for whom?
    Jump ship from where?
    And I think you have started a good little debate. Lets list the achivments of managers/coaches of Mayo junior teams.
    Its always good to start at the top;
    Westport (P.Burns, K.Cusack) F.A.I. Junior Cup, Super League.
    Celtic (G.Dykes)
    B'Heane
    And so on, and lets have a little comparison, and remember, not club achivments, but manager achivments. Include divisional titles & divisional cups,(coaching qualifications), and then, as we have so much insider info, who gets paid and who's managing for fun & football.
    Of course we cant accept loose, unbacked statments like the one above, but it should be an interesting discussion!
    I wasn't referring to others only giving my thoughts on J.d if he got the job 4 ballinrobe he talks agreat game and so on.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

straight talk

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderblaster
    Nice to see the Eircom U.21 side back on track. With all the banter on the site about the Mayo League, has anybody considered putting their names forward to join the committee? Are the forumites that are calling for Quigley's head prepared to go to the AGM in Milebush or wherever to confront their demon and personally demand his resignation or engage in civil disobedience? With all the talking about Pat "Il Duce" Quigley on the site, do you not think that you might as well put your words into action for the AGM? You enjoy slagging him on the site, you might as well be slagging him off face to face. If Mr Quigley remains in power and you still complain about him in six months time, my message to you then would be that you had your chance and blew it. Tread carefully over the next few weeks if you would like to see a power change on the top table. Any nomination must be sent to the secretary of the Mayo League.
    no body wants a poision chalace el duce will fall on his own sword yet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FahyForever
    Contact Claire Kilkenny at De le Salle college. 0949023816. Reasonable prices too. Well done to Westport, Castlebar and Ballyheane!!!!
    FahyForever did ye make the last 8 in milebrush cup and if ye have who ye playing in last 8?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

7 a side

Quote Originally Posted by swinfordfc
    FahyForever did ye make the last 8 in milebrush cup and if ye have who ye playing in last 8?
    We are in a play-off as far as I know to see who goes through. Not sure who we would be playing if we won. What about your good selves??

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by renovater
    I wasn't referring to others only giving my thoughts on J.d if he got the job 4 ballinrobe he talks agreat game and so on.
    Come on renovater, dont be shy! I asked a few very straight forward questions in relation to your atttack on JD. Do'nt go hiding without either backing up what you said or withdrawing the remarks. Your fluffy little quote above does'nt say any thing. Mabe you are waiting for direction from the great nothern organ gronder NK.?
    You know, didnt score for who, didnt win any thing where, jumped ship from what?

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Hot under the collar.

Manfred you are going to have to calm down & relax or you will give yourself a coronary. If renovater is seen to be grinding an axe on behalf of somebody else, you seem to be blindly promoting the league and I thought the vatican were the only infalable organisation. Any way please could we get back on track to footballing matters as this spat, as fun as it is to observe, might just be getting out of hand and ever so predictable. P.S. Manfred hows the new job going.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FahyForever
    We are in a play-off as far as I know to see who goes through. Not sure who we would be playing if we won. What about your good selves??
    Made the last 8 playing the council next tough game

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Don
    Manfred you are going to have to calm down & relax or you will give yourself a coronary. If renovater is seen to be grinding an axe on behalf of somebody else, you seem to be blindly promoting the league and I thought the vatican were the only infalable organisation. Any way please could we get back on track to footballing matters as this spat, as fun as it is to observe, might just be getting out of hand and ever so predictable. P.S. Manfred hows the new job going.
    Nice to see a little humour back. Well done Don. Of course you're right, I was actually trying to prevent one of our own being used by outside forces.
    The new job is good, a bit more typing then I'm used to!
    Expecting big crowd in Celtic Park next week.
    Do'nt forget Mayo V Clare Women's inter league in Milebush as an alternative at 1.30pm

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    what match is on in celtic park this week??when does the season kick off officially??who are the main contenders to win the premier division this season, reckon crossmolina will do well in the super league, big rush on to finish the changing rooms, roof is already on.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    what if the changing rooms are not completed??isnt their a rule that all newly promoted clubs in the super league must have changing rooms finished b4 the season??i take it gotribe your from crossmolina??

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    indeed i am from cross,and the dressing rooms will be up on time for the coming season!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gotribe
    what match is on in celtic park this week??when does the season kick off officially??who are the main contenders to win the premier division this season, reckon crossmolina will do well in the super league, big rush on to finish the changing rooms, roof is already on.
    Ya hear the rush is on at crossmolina alright,won't be playing any super league games unless their new facilities finished in time!is it true their dressing rooms taken a long time to construct,heard there at it for over two years?they'll be coming straight back down i think along with Ballyglass,both teams really didn't show any real consistency or super league quality in their seasons last year,think cross need a Ciaran Mac or Moylesy in their ranks to stand any real chance but sure suppose ya never knowCastlebar Celtic entertaining Carew Park at Celtic park,should be a cracker!!!there the boys that Westport played last year
    Last edited by Ron Bergundy; 18/01/2006 at 7:32 PM.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Talking straight talk

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Bergundy
    Ya hear the rush is on at crossmolina alright,won't be playing any super league games unless their new facilities finished in time!is it true their dressing rooms taken a long time to construct,heard there at it for over two years?they'll be coming straight back down i think along with Ballyglass,both teams really didn't show any real consistency or super league quality in their seasons last year,think cross need a Ciaran Mac or Moylesy in their ranks to stand any real chance but sure suppose ya never knowCastlebar Celtic entertaining Carew Park at Celtic park,should be a cracker!!!there the boys that Westport played last year
    that game could be in Ballyheane
    regards to C mac HE a true Ballyheane if they haven't there faclities finshed
    they can play away

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    ballyglass along with crossmolina,snugboro,s&f,and manulla i think will all be fighting it out at the bottom of the league

Page 46 of 60 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast