Page 11 of 111 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Cork AUL 2023/24

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JaketheSnake View Post
    The result suggests that Cathedral have more than one player! Boohoo Knocka had a few injuries and players missing . Every team has to deal with injuries and fellas missing due to work. Can't see Knocka winning anything the manager is a total bluffer
    Jesus did jake wake old news bud different topic

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fruice View Post
    Your right once they are confirmed they are good but in order for this to happen they must be confirmed by both the FAI and the league the AUL in our instance.
    So is it a case that all grangevale players are on fai connect system and cathedrals aren’t? So that’s why grangevale can input the teams but cathedral can’t? Is it 2 different registrations now 1 with aul 1 with fai?

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pass pass pass View Post
    So is it a case that all grangevale players are on fai connect system and cathedrals aren’t? So that’s why grangevale can input the teams but cathedral can’t? Is it 2 different registrations now 1 with aul 1 with fai?
    Can't talk for other teams but I know knocka had same issue lads where released but not confirmed some have only being confirmed today from 4 weeks ago so any player who only signed for any team a week it's doubtful there confirmed and no I think its fai registration but the player née to be added to each cup and league

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Talking to a guy that looks after the registrations for a club and he said it's an absolute sh*t show. Takes hours to register fellas and assign them to comps.

The MSL no longer use match sheets they input them online before kick off so that's why they show on the app. Grangevale have a very good and active fella looking after their social media and fai connect. Seems to find the time to do it somehow. It is possible for every club to do it but it's no benefit to any club outside of the MSL. It's time consuming and sounds like a ball breaker.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Any player not confirmed to both their club and each competition isn't eligible and league must clamp down.

If a club is waiting 4 weeks then they haven't done it properly.

Plenty of webinars out there at least for clubs to get up to speed as it's new and very different, people need to get trained.

It be brilliant if we could see teams and subs on the app.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Who? View Post
    Jesus did jake wake old news bud different topic
    There are some fellas on the Northside that can barely use a full-stop let alone use FAI connect . That on topic enough for you "Who"?

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Play it out View Post
    Any player not confirmed to both their club and each competition isn't eligible and league must clamp down.

If a club is waiting 4 weeks then they haven't done it properly.

Plenty of webinars out there at least for clubs to get up to speed as it's new and very different, people need to get trained.

It be brilliant if we could see teams and subs on the app.
    This is what I don’t understand play it out your last line. Grangevale are using the app full squad and subs they seem to be only aul team using it. Coachford did aswell for Munster cup game.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JaketheSnake View Post
    There are some fellas on the Northside that can barely use a full-stop let alone use FAI connect . That on topic enough for you "Who"?
    Sure if where only all keyboard warriors like you hiding we would have full stops I'm the right place and if you have a problem with the north side pass your number and come up we see where the full stop will be buddy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    This is what I don’t understand play it out your last line. Grangevale are using the app full squad and subs they seem to be only aul team using it. Coachford did aswell for Munster cup game.
    To be quite honest it I think the fai have loaded enough admin on clubs besides asking them to fill out teams, subs and scorecards.

Uploading players is like getting in to the secret service if you were to fill out all the fields.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fruice View Post
    To be quite honest it I think the fai have loaded enough admin on clubs besides asking them to fill out teams, subs and scorecards.

Uploading players is like getting in to the secret service if you were to fill out all the fields.
    Senior league and junior league clubs all doing it with no problems it’s like watching LiveScore on a Saturday now and if you were chasing a player you can see if he’s getting any minutes. It’s a brilliant idea imo I’d like to see all the leagues have it shipping league aswell.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Senior league and junior league clubs all doing it with no problems it’s like watching LiveScore on a Saturday now and if you were chasing a player you can see if he’s getting any minutes. It’s a brilliant idea imo I’d like to see all the leagues have it shipping league aswell.
    I’m not saying it’s not a good idea in fact it’s great but you are adding another layer of administrative work to a club especially if you are operating with underage teams.

The Connect systems end product is excellent but to get to the end product there is a lot of work thrown on volunteers who in most cases are probably over worked any way

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Who? View Post
    Sure if where only all keyboard warriors like you hiding we would have full stops I'm the right place and if you have a problem with the north side pass your number and come up we see where the full stop will be buddy

Lads ffs it’s a forum to discuss local football, there’s no need for the extra

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Village beat Coty wanderers 1-0, City could and maybe should have had an equaliser second half but village defended like dogs, Leonard has them playing beyond their means, great turnout and support for village, 100% after 3 games I certainly didn’t see that coming

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    245 Posts
    One and only warning lads,any off topic crap or personal stuff and you're out of here,I've allowed a couple of comments to slide so far but no more.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballwasthere View Post
    Lads ffs it’s a forum to discuss local football, there’s no need for the extra
    Ya say that to jake the snake he has caused anuff hassle on this over the years I'm here to talk football and not be a smart ass

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballwasthere View Post
    Village beat Coty wanderers 1-0, City could and maybe should have had an equaliser second half but village defended like dogs, Leonard has them playing beyond their means, great turnout and support for village, 100% after 3 games I certainly didn’t see that coming
    In fairness to Village a great start. 9.points..Great start also for Grange Vale in their first season in the Premier division , 7 points out of 9 including a draw at Grattan and hitting Corkbeg for 6.
    Hopefully the Premier Division will be competitive with 3-4 teams in the hunt. Early days yet. Coachford amd UCC yet to play a league game..

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    *Suspended one week*
    Last edited by the 12 th man; 01/09/2023 at 2:29 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    wat duz somewan av ta do ta get da perm ban?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    502 Posts
    You can summon me with your magic lamp, your wish is my command.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric the King View Post
    In fairness to Village a great start. 9.points..Great start also for Grange Vale in their first season in the Premier division , 7 points out of 9 including a draw at Grattan and hitting Corkbeg for 6.
    Hopefully the Premier Division will be competitive with 3-4 teams in the hunt. Early days yet. Coachford amd UCC yet to play a league game..
    Nice to see village up there the always where tuff side true the years ..are the aul working around coachford with gaa our what ??not ²one bit fear it so ..knocka have grangevale next Sunday morning put both teams to the test some tasty fixtures coming up and competitive games already played I think its going to be 3 our 4 teams in the Premier and Premier A fighting witch is great

Page 11 of 111 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast