Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1191

Thread: Mayo Junior Soccer

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gotribe
    well lads, season getting underway this weekend, whats the predictions, im hoping celtic get a good hammering at the weekend, i dont think im the only person hoping this.
    Renovator- you need to make your points more clearer, you obviously know your stuff but find it very hard to understand your phrasing, did you go to school at all!!!!!!
    gnasher, me aul buddy, hows things, are ya here,are ya there or where are ya!!!
    most of your posts are just aimed at criticising people instead of talking about whats important and thats mayo soccer.
    can someone tell me what in the hell cross celtic are doing entering a team this year.

whats this im hearing about good old committed to the last(yeah whatever) ciaran McD?? that lad cant seem to make up his mind where he's going, apparently hes training with snugboro?? like what the hell is that about.

why is the westaro cup being run on the astroturf, rumour has it that dykes is getting sponsorship for 40 pairs of NIKE 90 astroturf shoes at a cost of 2,400!!like what the hell is that about.

whats the story with this mayo job lads, is their much money involved in it?? i am currently unemployed and would be very interested, THE DON my man, can ya sort me out?? i have little experience but i do bring some fresh oranges at half time!!

lads, im open to criticism, i think i have made some valid points above,

all the best to every club this coming season except Celtic!!i hope you boys have a terrible season cause you treat your home grown players like trash,

see ye sunday,

Why are you having a go at Cross Celtic. They haven't kicked a ball and already you have someone criticising them. What about the friendly welcome? Can only large towns enter teams? What about Ballyglass, Partry, Erris, Manulla? Hardly huge poulations.

Also this anti C'Bar Celtic slant you have is strange? Inferiority complex? Disgruntled ex player?

Closed Account
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    646 Posts
    Last edited by Closed Account; 08/03/2006 at 12:14 PM.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It's Back

Great stuff the long Two week break is finally over - God I was getting bored there. First off what's the story with the MAFL answer machine It's stuck in FAI junior cup mode. No fixtures but most importantly no referees appointed so the big question is where will Lively Liam, Willy Mick, the Rock, the original Road runner and not forgetting the Muinteoir be this Sunday for make no bones about it these appointments influence a match's outcome. For example the tough nuts love Mick & Liam while the artists get proctected by the Road Runner and the Rock. What odd's the Muinteoir at Manulla ?? All season no doubt !!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sinabhuil
    Why are you having a go at Cross Celtic. They haven't kicked a ball and already you have someone criticising them. What about the friendly welcome? Can only large towns enter teams? What about Ballyglass, Partry, Erris, Manulla? Hardly huge poulations.

Also this anti C'Bar Celtic slant you have is strange? Inferiority complex? Disgruntled ex player?
    Right on brother!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by joe_denilson
    Hows the craic off the record where do you see the boro finish in the super?? be honest

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Smile AIB Final off

Roumour has it that the attempt by Carrew to go to arbitration has failed as they never lodged documents with the FAI by this evening.Therefor Celtic go through and will play the next round of the FAI Junior Cup on Sunday.

Another blow to Mr Kennedy!!!!!!!! :

Closed Account
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    646 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiehead
    Hows the craic off the record where do you see the boro finish in the super?? be honest
    Off the record........ stay up on last day of season.
    On the record........ I'd say Snugboro are favourites to win the Super League.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

straight talk

Quote Originally Posted by itisnow
    Roumour has it that the attempt by Carrew to go to arbitration has failed as they never lodged documents with the FAI by this evening.Therefor Celtic go through and will play the next round of the FAI Junior Cup on Sunday.

Another blow to Mr Kennedy!!!!!!!! :
    Mr Kenedy is in the long grass
    Did you not here he has El Duce licking his wounds
    he throw out celtic. Arrow Harps are back thanks to El Duce for getting Celtic into the mess they are in Over Kelly & Co.
    He reminded Elduce that Paul Fiztpatrick fof Manulla shall not part take in Conn Cup or else
    He then add salt to the wounds and find EL Duce & Co €200 reminded them of there conduct.
    So Now
    its no rumour.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by renovater
    Mr Kenedy is in the long grass
    Did you not here he has El Duce licking his wounds
    he throw out celtic. Arrow Harps are back thanks to El Duce for getting Celtic into the mess they are in Over Kelly & Co.
    He reminded Elduce that Paul Fiztpatrick fof Manulla shall not part take in Conn Cup or else
    He then add salt to the wounds and find EL Duce & Co €200 reminded them of there conduct.
    So Now
    its no rumour.

Is there a new language invented here? What are you saying?

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

straight talk

Quote Originally Posted by sinabhuil
    Is there a new language invented here? What are you saying?
    What dont you understand explain
    I would have thought it was quite clear Celtic are out of Connaught
    El duce & Co was fine €200

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Foot.ie! lets move on

i can be as much sports political as the next guy that is seeing red with all the appeals / registration fiascos,etc and as some of you have stated the unequal approach in how the mayo league perhaps deals with breaches of rules by some clubs, however the agm is over, there wasnt a barrage of nominations to the committee or sub committees, if there was,may be every club would be on a level playing field across the league rather than a select few having a rare auld time.lets face it, mistakes were made, the same committee for the most part exists, however flawed they may be at times, but without their committment and devotion to the sport, where would we all be now. it is time to put all the controversies behind us, everyone learn from them, and concentrate on the start of the season ahead. healthy debating on the future of mayo soccer, ie. help for clubs in every way, pitches, referee shortages, fixtures, etc, will solve a lot more than dredging up the past season. for what its worth thats the way i feel at the moment anyway.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by unbiased
    i can be as much sports political as the next guy that is seeing red with all the appeals / registration fiascos,etc and as some of you have stated the unequal approach in how the mayo league perhaps deals with breaches of rules by some clubs, however the agm is over, there wasnt a barrage of nominations to the committee or sub committees, if there was,may be every club would be on a level playing field across the league rather than a select few having a rare auld time.lets face it, mistakes were made, the same committee for the most part exists, however flawed they may be at times, but without their committment and devotion to the sport, where would we all be now. it is time to put all the controversies behind us, everyone learn from them, and concentrate on the start of the season ahead. healthy debating on the future of mayo soccer, ie. help for clubs in every way, pitches, referee shortages, fixtures, etc, will solve a lot more than dredging up the past season. for what its worth thats the way i feel at the moment anyway.
    Couldn't agree more. As I have stated before this is supposdly a forum for Mayo football, lets discuss that. There are still unfortunatly some who cannot talk about Mayo football without having a dig at people who are doing a job that I wouldn't personally do. We all had a chance to change the committee but we didn't and the same people are still there so lets let them do the job. This doesn't mean we all have to agree with everything they do or say (that is the nature of a democracy obviously) and if they are wrong they should be told so but we don't have to keep bleating on about what has gone on in the past when we all know that it has happened and it was wrong.
    Lets cut the MAFL some slack and see if we can't help them get their house in order for the sake of Mayo football.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by short_frank
    Couldn't agree more. As I have stated before this is supposdly a forum for Mayo football, lets discuss that. There are still unfortunatly some who cannot talk about Mayo football without having a dig at people who are doing a job that I wouldn't personally do. We all had a chance to change the committee but we didn't and the same people are still there so lets let them do the job. This doesn't mean we all have to agree with everything they do or say (that is the nature of a democracy obviously) and if they are wrong they should be told so but we don't have to keep bleating on about what has gone on in the past when we all know that it has happened and it was wrong.
    Lets cut the MAFL some slack and see if we can't help them get their house in order for the sake of Mayo football.

Can we get back to the football for the sake of all who are demented, can we stop the name dropping, and the quotes as well! I feel like i'm partaking in a fleet street power lunch.

Making up total gibberish quotes is way more fun.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs down setting the matter straight

Quote Originally Posted by gnasher
    Can we get back to the football for the sake of all who are demented, can we stop the name dropping, and the quotes as well! I feel like i'm partaking in a fleet street power lunch.

Making up total gibberish quotes is way more fun.
    I agree totally but all I did was to defend Mr Kenedy I am well awhare what it is to serve on Committee done that wore the teashirt, but it does not excuse people who have power to abuse there postions, they should come out and hold there hand up not hide behind a name otherwise we are no better than them.
    I for one will continue dog them into submission.weather you or other's like it or not.
    I dont have avote at the agm if I had I would have called for his head and make no appolgy's for doing so
    Its sad to say the truth always hurts
    By the way I am not a disgruntal person all I am after is everyone to gree
    what El Duce / co did was wrong then we can move on.
    I did'nt bring this matter to question all you others did last july,all I offered
    was a ballance view between right and wrong.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wink where has foxy gone!

what is the ex mayo league registration supremo doing now...is he connected to any club or what....rumour has it that hes taken a new line of work doing a bit of ....renovating..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Smile Predictions

Who will go up to the super league and who will drop out of it?

Im thinking Fahy Rovers and Swinford up, Crossmolina and S & F utd down.

S & F and Ballyglass will be close but I reckon hunger is there with Ballyglass..

BTW I d like to see Celtic play a better brand of football this year unlike their hoofing style last year. Maybe they could learn a thing or two from Westports style of play (Dont shoot me only an opinion).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Wink Agree 100%

Quote Originally Posted by GoodFootball
    Who will go up to the super league and who will drop out of it?

Im thinking Fahy Rovers and Swinford up, Crossmolina and S & F utd down.

S & F and Ballyglass will be close but I reckon hunger is there with Ballyglass..

BTW I d like to see Celtic play a better brand of football this year unlike their hoofing style last year. Maybe they could learn a thing or two from Westports style of play (Dont shoot me only an opinion).
    I couldnt agree more with ya!!!! Ya thats all celtic did last year was hoof it. Ballyglass will stay and your the only one that agrees with me bout s+f . I think their number is up!!! The only thing is Fahy probably will go up but not for quaility of football its because their such a physical side. But on everything else its good to have someone talk some sence for a while

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by galactico
    what is the ex mayo league registration supremo doing now
    The Fox is gone into hibernation. David Attenborough is currently doing research into him for his next nature documentary.
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn!!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Soccer coverage in the Western very poor this week. Any comments?

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    i agree sinabhuil, in fairness the western was never the best for soccer, for me the mayo news stands out miles ahead, how are preparations going for cross celtic??exciting times im sure?

Page 57 of 60 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast